“Credit Cards ot Taken, be carefull”

Restaurant al Fassia
Ranked #165 of 206 Restaurants in Fes
Cuisines: Moroccan, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
san jose, ca
“Credit Cards ot Taken, be carefull”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2009

Last night, I had dinner at Al Fassia restaurant (Fes, Morocco). The dinner (Pastilla) was good and the music entertaining. As I was ready to pay for my dinner, I asked for my check. There were four ladies paying for their dinner ahead of me. Even though they looked American, one was speaking in Arabic. I gave my waiter my credit card and he indicated a jesture of No. I come to find out the restaurant does not take credit cards and that is what the women were arguing about as well. When I approached the office to discuss the matter, I see VISA stickers plastered all over. I inquired to the women and was told they had even asked prior to sitting down to order and were told yes. In addition, my waiter tried to charge me 200 Dm more because he could not read the writing on the bill.

1 Thank prmis