See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We stopped here just for a tea but...wow...the owner was very friendly. He showed us all the Dar (Guesthouse)...it's beautiful. We asked to have our tea on the terrace. What a panorama. Magnificent. I said to my self I have to write something about it because the atmosphere was just AMAZING. I don't know how the rooms are, but what we could see was beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2016

Amazing value for money.

Pros:
• big rooms, private bathrooms
• heating
• the rooftop! (can't get over this!)
• huge lavish breakfast
• staff - particularly the young man and woman - they went out of their way whenever they could
• good wifi

Even if you don't stay here- make sure to come for a drink on their rooftop - unsurpassed views of Fez!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Came there for a coffee and stayed for a night. Very helpful and friendly staff, amazing decorations and probably the best coffee on the roof with a great view over the city! Comfortable rooms and nice breakfast

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for two nights on our tour of Morocco and it was a fantastic choice! Firstly the Riad is situated in a great location literally overlooking the university and so close to many sights. The rooms are a decent size, hot water, good breakfast - it ticks every box and at such a great price!! But the place is really made special by the host Rashid. We cannot thank and compliment him enough! He met us outside the medina to guide us in, he gave us a map and outlined places to see and also the signs to follow throughout the medina to guide us back the riad. when he was unable to get a guide for us for the souks he did it himself and he is very knowledgeable and patient with our questions and photo taking and shopping. He provides a laundry service if needed, arranged car transfers for us and great dinner recommendations for authentic moroccan food but also family run businesses. He makes your stay so easy, I really recommend staying here.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

We walked past this beautiful Dar while walking throuh the Medina and what a beautiful view. We stopped for tea and while there were invite to the rooftop. AMAZING! It is situated right in front of Al-Karaouine. Rashid's service was awesome. I will stay here next trip.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends