“Pampered at Palais Amani”
Review of Les Bains Amani

and up
Hamman Experience at Palais Amani in Fez
Ranked #3 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: Within one of the few authentic palaces open to the public in the ancient medina of Fez, our luxurious hammam complete with seperate exfoliaton room, showers aand relaxation area allow you to benefit fully from this tradition. Our assistants will introduce you to the ritual of purification, and for those who are adept, they will make sure that your visit leaves you relaxed in both body and spirit.
Port Vendres
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pampered at Palais Amani”
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I chose a traditional hammam for my stay at Palais Amani and came away glowing.

Visited February 2012

London, UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Exclusive treat...”
Reviewed 25 December 2011

Quick review:
Location: Tricky, but manageable - close to the palais jamais area. Recommend calling the hotel/spa for directions. Taxi from R'cef old medina area costs approx 20 dh.

Cleanliness: Excellent - upto to the western standards of a 4* or even more spa facilities.

Spa treatment: Excellent - good variety of treatments, good value and the therapists were all very knowledgeable and experienced.

Customer Service: Excellent - from point of entry till departure, everyone took care of us.

Full Review:
My husband had very sweetly arranged this for as a treat to ourselves for our wedding anniversary to a couples hammam and massage at Les Bains de Amani. Finding this place is tricky but well worth the confusion and second thoughts! When that big baab (door) opens, the welcome one receives into the citrus gardens and beautiful surroundings has to simply transport you into a different world all together! The owner and reception manager welcomed us and he gave us a very good tour of the Riad (hotel) while the spa was being prepared for us (as we had got there a little earlier than planned).
It was our first "hammam" experience so we were really not sure what to expect. I am very critical of spas as such but was more than happy with my experience here. They had a lovely cozy warm waiting room arranged with relaxing music and we were then escorted to the hammam area. Although the lady who looked after us didn't speak English, we managed to communicate with my less than basic French and hand gestures. However, she took care of us with the utmost love and care! The work in the hammam is not easy and she was very hard working indeed!i would recommend one speak with the receptionist or manager during the booking to make sure you know what to bring with you and what to expect as such during your experience, especially if this is your first time. Also, Make sure you have either eaten well or arranged nibbles during treatments as it might be a long afternoon!
The massages were great and my pedicure was fantastic! The TLC was super. They are very flexible and they even agreed to give me a blow dry for my hair instead of another service so so I could dress up for my eve dinner etc...
We are returning back here no doubt, in fact the second time during our stay in fes! Good job Amani.

2 Thank traveller1980_27
New York City, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Hamam is tremendous!!!”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We wanted to do a Hamam in Fes, and read a positive review about Palais Amani in Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. What a beautiful place this is, and the Haman experience was unforgettable. They have a wonderful manager from South Africa who speaks good english, and these folks are very accomodating. You need to go there!!!

4 Thank rumproof
palaisfes, Guest Relations Manager at Les Bains Amani, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
yes dear customer Hammam is one of best amazing spa's services
thank you for your comment and we hope to see you next time in our hotel
geneva
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely!”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Nice area, well renovated, amazing decoration and ambiance...
Beautiful hamam with beautiful oriental treatment, with a lovely staff!
Flexible arrangements to accommodate the clients' needs!
A piece of heaven within heaven!

Visited October 2011
thank you so much.

you right it is a nice area to discover.
and we are always flexible at the needs
of our clients. we'll be happay to see you
once more.
rome
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Blissout in the Les Bains Amani spa & get the best eyebrow reshape!!”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Okay, so I had an amazing time at the Palais Amani. Not only did I get a marriage proposal, I had a great stay, dinner and also tried the spa services. Never having had a hamam before, I was very curious to find out what was involved. It was just the two of us, my fiancee & me along with the very sweet lady who helped us to experience the hamam. It was revitalising and refreshing. I also had a pedicure before having dinner and not forgetting to mention, probably the best eyebrow shaping I've ever had. If you're in need of some serious eyebrow reshaping, you really have to try it. Kriselda, the hotel manager was the one who suggested it to me & upon taking her advice, I was very pleased with the outcome. Thank you!!

Visited October 2011