Palais Faraj Suites & Spa
  • Pool
US$293
US$274
Agoda.com
Riad Tizwa Fes(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$173
US$143
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Riad Tara Hotel & Spa(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$166
Travelocity
US$51
US$48
US$239
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeautiful hotelrooftop restaurantinternational menuambassador suiteturn down servicetrue palacefamily vacationold palacebreakfast staffsitting roomwould highly recommend this hotelfour seasonsmoroccan restauranttop floorthe hotel offersluxury hotelmoroccan palace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Myself and my husband booked in for a traditional hammam and couples massage. We weren't staying at this property but all the staff made us feel so welcome, I wish I had chosen to stay at this property.

The spa wasn't cheap but it was such a lovely experience after all of the weeks hustle and bustle of the souks.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My wife and I stayed at Palais Faraj for five nights during a three-week long tour of Morocco. It is a brand new, 25 unit luxury hotel just outside the southern walls of the Fez medina. Extraordinarily beautiful in design, it has suites that are so spacious and beautiful that you think you are staying in a Moroccan palace. The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms spacious and modern. (Of course, like every bathroom in Morocco, you cannot shower without flooding the entire bathroom floor. I suspect that hotel architects in this country all got their start doing farm irrigation.) Not cheap. Good location, within a ten minute walk of the middle of the medina. There is a restaurant and bar with a view over the medina and a large and mostly underutilized swimming pool. Beautiful lobby and library. The restaurant has some interesting and excellently prepared Moroccan food at moderate to high prices. Breakfast was less interesting though enthusiastically served by the staff. The owner lives there and takes a day-to-day interest in the hotel and its guests. The staff are overall very helpful. When you need some shelter from the hurly burly world of urban Morocco and you are inclined to spoil yourself, this is the place.

1  Thank Cal_Prof
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Brief, my stay at the palais faraj during the first week on May was really exceptionnel I was in a wonderful ambassador suite .I've spent 7 days like never before in my life.the service in the Moroccan restaurant called L'amendier was outstanding excellent.the staff is very helpful and friendly and shows a high level of kindness .The weather was very warm and the suites have got an amazing interior design.during my stay I had the impression that everybody knows me .
palais faraj exceeded our expectations. When I return to fez, it is the only place I'll stay at. I have lots of pictures. If you'd like to see them you can email me.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank jeremy d
Reviewed 19 May 2012

For our first trip ever to Morocco, My partner and I booked a room at this place. (Full disclosure: A friend of a friend owns this place.) We got an Ambassador Suite. We arrived late and even without daylight, we could tell this place was amazing. It's more than a riad, it's full-service, boutique hotel. It's truly special, glamorous; and we found out has only been open a few month. Mr Faceh, the owner, and his staff were amazing and did everything possible to make our time here memorable from helping us secure a local guide, advising on wine (amazing selection) and arranging for the one hour drive to see the ruins at Volubilis (which is worth the price, you must see.) We loved Fes, mostly due to Palais Faraj. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Fes is a remarkable city and staying at Palais Faraj made our trip unforgettable. The property and interiors are simply stunning, but the real difference here is that they make you feel like royalty. The personal care, attention to detail, delicious cuisine (breakfast was a delight with their own homemade jams,) are what set this place apart.
Everything about our visit to Fes was enhanced by the caring staff and gorgeous accommodations of the elegant Palais Faraj.