“Excellent company - provided the best driver & car for our own private 17 day tour.”
Review of Badrane Tours

Badrane Tours
Ranked #3 of 28 Shopping in Fes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Badrane Tours we pride ourselves on providing the best and the most flexible service to ensure you have an unforgetable moroccan experience.Our drivers are courteous and professionel; always willing to respond to your needs and wishes. In addition to showing you the well-known location and attractions, our expereinced guides have the knowledge and contacts to take you off the beaten track and show you the real morocco.Miles and miles of quiet graceful sand dunes, rose and violet-tinged mountains, grazing sheep, picturesque donkeys, bustiling medinas with their twisty cobbled streets, ornate and solemn mosques, lively squares, palmeries, wide open skies, prickly pear fences, and kasbahs that look like magnificient overgrown sandcatles.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I extensively researched a tour company in Morocco that would provide me with a driver & vehicle but I wanted to design my own itinerary and book my own accommodation. I found the website for Badrane tours which supplied me all the information I needed and made contact. I received a response straight away and was in contact continuously before my trip which gave me great piece of mind. The moment we landed and met our Driver Redouane we knew we had hit gold. Redouane made our trip around Morocco so easy. He is an excellent driver, courteous, punctual and extremely helpful. The car was clean with lots of room and he provided a fresh bottle of water daily. He helped us to our accommodation & was on hand whenever we needed him. He even took us out to lunch and paid in his home town of fez and best of all he took us home for lunch to meet his family - what a feast. I strongly recommend Badrane Tours - they clearly understood my needs. Thank you.

Visited October 2013
7 Thank Gabrieleo1
badranetours, Owner at Badrane Tours, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Gabreile
Thank you very mutch for you posotif review , and we hope to see you again in
Morocco .
Regards
Rostom Badrane

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Superb!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

I booked the Transport with Rostom based on reviews. First of all Rostom is great guy, punctual, reliable, flexible with a schedule, and can communicate fluently in English, French and Arabic.

Rostom agreed to provide a good 4x4 for the trip of one week, reasonable price per day (1/3 the cost of tour companies that book it as entire package). We paid him at the airport before departing.

He is very well experienced, with a good network of people and fleet of vehicles. He is knowledgeable of the needs of western tourists. He drives well within the speed limits. He suggests itineraries that are great and best suited for your abilities and needs. He allows you to book your own hotels. We booked the Sofitel brand directly by calling the hotels, safe good and well located. Rostom also arranges guides on his own as part of the package, his guides were also great.

Overall, Rostom is the man for any Moroccan travel. We were lucky to have him tour the country. It was very enjoyable trip with little planning ahead.

We would like to thank Rostom Badrane and his team for a great time in Morocco. Especially, for a safe journey.I wish all the best. I have no hesitation in recommending him. Chances are even if you book with big tour companies, they will use Rostom and his company for the tour part, so save your money and book your own hotels and book the transport with him directly. Also you can exchange currency @ airport, and also can get a local SIM card for 20 MAD @ the Airport.

Visited August 2013
11 Thank Shiv S
London, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“You could not do better”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

You could not do better than to trust your Moroccan tour to Rostom. I have never forgotten the amazing time I had when I had the pleasure of having him as my guide. He got to know me, and was able to cater to everything I liked, planning special stops and even the types of restaurants I would enjoy. He was very knowledgeable,intelligent, punctual and quite an interesting tour guide. Really interesting conversations were a feature of our long drives, though if I just wanted to be quite and read, he never tried to talk to much - he just seemed to know what I wanted. I think he loves what he does, and it shows. He genuinely likes and enjoys being with the people he gives tours to. He has a huge talent as a tour guide. He can arrange really magical days, at short notice, varying things according to your individual needs and wants. I am sure the drivers who are working for his company can do the same. I would highly recommend his company.

Visited July 2012
8 Thank lindaelane
Woodland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Moroccan trip”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Badraneh Tours provided us with an EXCELLENT tour guide, Hamid, and a very comfortable late model, airconditioned van so we could tour Tangier and the neighboring cities. we had an amazing time. Our guide was extremely professional, wonderful, sweet, patient with a world of knowledge about everything.
He was prompt, caring, watchful and quickly became familiar with our type of vacationing mood and likings.

I highly recommend this company for any travel need you have once in Morocco, I am going back again in October and definitely will hire Hamid to show me around again. I feel as if I have a family member in Morocco, GREAT JOB HAMID!

Visited May 2013
9 Thank Nini91364
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Badrane Tours - Morocco”
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Badrane Tours are fantastic. My husband & I travelled to Morocco in December 2012 and were most fortunate to have Khalid as our driver for the eight day tour of Casablanca, Rabat, Fes and Marrakech. Khalid's professionalism, extensive knowledge and passion took our trip to a higher level of enjoyment than one would ever expect. Khalid provided us with advice and guidance on Moroccan issues which proved invaluable and also greatly enhanced our visit to this fascinating country. Khalid's linguistic abilities are only matched by his vast network of contacts and in-depth knowledge of the country he clearly loves and wishes to share with those who are lucky enough to meet him. We intend to return to Morocco in the near future and will be requesting Khalid to show us more of this amazing country.

Visited December 2012