“Highly recommended”

Ranked #94 of 204 Fes B&B and Inns
Wroclaw, Poland
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Very nice place to stay, clean and comfortable rooms with air-con. Reasonable prices for rooms. Good restaurant though a bit pricey. Location is next to the medina, just a quick walk, next to one of the cities' tourist map points. Helpful staff.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jacek M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Korean first
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

This hotel benefit from a great location in the old medna. Rooms are great with A/C and well decorated (great sculped celling). Service is great: a big thanks to Mamadou who provide an efficient and disgreet service: we really enjoy his care!

Beware when you leave : the manager will ask for an extra 10% for service. on the big total (room).. The only place in Morocco where we saw that practice

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank OlivierYUL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

We arrived without a booking but we were made very welcome and shown to a room on the terrace and then upgraded to a duly air conditioned room with tv the next day!

Abdul is friendly and helpful and will sort out anything you need, if that's what you want.

For such a reasonable price this suits anyone on a budget

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank nosauceplease
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in Fes for 3 nights and everyday we had breakfast in this restaurant and one time we had dinner. The breakfast was amazing and the price was very fair. Try the pastillia for sure.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank this_is_randomness
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Stayed for two nights. No booking. Were very helpful with all my enquiries. Great location near medina the tanneries. All staff very accommodating Even having the owner drive me to the ATM when I needed money. Also helped me organise a trip to chefchaouen. Needed to go to the train station that night and the hotel let me store my bags and even have a shower for free. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Trhc12
Chefchoen
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

Rooms spacious, Air Con great in hot summer days, all key amenities provided and very friendly family run business. Great location close to Medina, and can recommend to anyone. Breakfast included was generous with eggs, bread, coffee etc; easy access for taxis, close to bus station where CTM bus and other bus companies depart from.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Lucy C C
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights. I was greeted by this friendly Senegalese man named Amadou. I don't speak French or Arabic but he was very helpful, speaking to me with as much English as he could. He offered me something to drink and checked me in. The hotel is very Moroccan with lots of ornate details on the walls, floors and ceilings. My room had a nice flat screen and small fridge. The room also had an AC unit as well as a small terrace. The room, hallways, lobby were all very clean. I was convinced someone had to be scrubbing the floors by hand. Then on my last day here, I saw a lady, Fatima scrubbing the floors! That explained it!

I felt very comfortable here. The staff and owner are very friendly and helpful. They can help you arrange a tour of Old Medina, catch a taxi, go on an excursion.

I actually ate here twice a day because I stayed during Ramadan and the hotel's owner invited me to break fast with him. The hotel also provides a free Moroccan style breakfast in the morning. You must have it, if for nothing else, the mint tea.

There is free wifi which is a lifesaver because most coffee shops and restaurants were closed during the day because its Ramadan. So it was good to be able to get a strong, fast signal.

The Hotel is very well located. Its easy to catch a taxi to other places you want to go too but the Medina is like two steps from Old Medina.

I am American and I felt very safe here. They care about their guests and want to make sure you are happy. I would stay here again any time!

Room Tip: All the rooms have AC I think. Some rooms have terraces which is a cool little feature.