“Experience of a lifetime!”

Camel Excursions Morocco
Ranked #7 of 105 Outdoor Activities in Fes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Without a doubt, Morocco is a country with great charm, the land of the setting sun charms you, an unforgettable experience that will not leave you indifferent...We organize unique, original, cultural and exotic travels around Morocco, with us, Camel Excursions Morocco, you will discover the charms of Morocco, fall in love with this so magical country, and you will know what the conventional tourist does not perceive.We will be beside you for everything that you need, we customize your trip if you wish, our priority is to make the trip to suit you.Our travel aims to make all those travelling with us, enjoy the most of the surroundings, landscapes, people and its gastronomy. For all this we choose in Morocco always different routes to the classics and of difficulty suitable for all levels. We invite you to discover the beauty and charm of Morocco with us.
Seville, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We traveled to Morocco for the first time in May and, thanks to Ismail and his wonderful staff, had the experience of a lifetime! We first arrived in Marrakech and, after spending a day on our own, were less than impressed with the city's aggressiveness. So, we began our journey into Morocco feeling a little disappointed with our choice to visit. However, Camel Excursions turned our entire trip around! We were whisked through the incredible Moroccan countryside in our own 4x4 and stopped along the way at beautiful overlooks, a Moroccan oil "factory," a fossil mine, an incredible gorge, Aït Benhaddou, a fortified city (also where parts of Game of Thrones is filmed!), and other beautiful locations!

None of this compared, however, to the night camping in the Sahara desert, which we accessed on camel back! We enjoyed a delicious Moroccan meal, joined a drum circle with talented musicians, slept in traditional Berber tents, and watched the sun rise from the top of a dune. I will truly never forget the experiences I had in Morocco and we owe it all to Camel Excursions!

Further, Ismail and his team are some of the most friendly and kind people I have met during my travels. From the beginning, Ismail was prompt at responding to my emails and when we had complications due to delayed travel, Ismail did not hesitate to rearrange our trip so that we could still make everything happen! Additionally, I lost my iPod in the sand one night during the trip and, while I was accepting the fact that it was gone forever, Ismail and four other employees set to work in the dark to find it and - what do you know - they did! I can't say enough good about Camel Excursions and I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an authentic Moroccan experience! It is well worth the money spent!

Visited May 2014
4 Thank ChelseaKrieg
Ismael E, Owner at Camel Excursions Morocco, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers and thank you for your positive review, We are very happy to read your review and we hope we will be able to welcome you again to our country and make you enjoy a nice and a different experience, Thank you again,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Saint-Etienne-de-Baigorry, France
“One single experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

If you want meet Maroc and your natural beauty, you have to do this trip! All the staff are very lovely and very helpful!

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Dani_Vieira2014
Ismael E, Owner at Camel Excursions Morocco, responded to this review, 12 February 2014

Florence, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The only camel experience you will ever need!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

I am currently studying abroad for the semester and have told multiple guides/hotel staff I would review them but just have not gotten around to it. This time however, I couldn't procrastinate even a day past getting back on wifi! Ismael was fantastic to our group of 11. So helpful to our every crazy desire or worry. The camels were fantastic, and despite my fear of being freezing in the desert I actually slept great and was decently warm! The stars were beautiful, the food was delicious, but the people and the atmosphere created by Ismael and his friends just couldn't be beat. I hope I could go back sometime in my life. Irreplaceable experience.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank lmasters592

Wells, England, United Kingdom
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

From the very beginning of our tour my sister and I felt well cared for. Idir, our driver arrived at our Riad on time and after introducing us to his 'Japanese camel', a clean, air conditioned 4wd, we set off on what was to become a truly wonderful trip. Idir was friendly, informative and attentive. He is a very good driver too. On our journey to Merzouga we saw some beautiful scenery and visited some delightful places including Ait Ben Hadou. Whilst on the road we had some great conversations with Idir involving much laughter. On our arrival at Merzouga we were greeted by Ismail who from moment we met took very good care of us. Our camel ride (a first for me) into and out of the desert was a great experience, the men leading the camels being very happy to take photographs of us. On our arrival at our camp we were joined by a small number of other tourists and their guides who were all very friendly. We watched the sunset and were encouraged to do some sand boarding. After it became a little too dark to carry on our outdoor activities we went into the big nomadic tent where we ate a delicious meal and were delightfully entertained by the guides. Then it was the tourists' turn to entertain! There was no pressure put on anyone who didn't want to take part but the friendly atmosphere meant that all were willing to have a go. At the natural conclusion of the entertainment we were invited to go and star gaze and watch for shooting stars. We were led up a big dune by our respective guides and remained there for some time spotting shooting stars which were aplenty. Both my sister and I feel that this time was truly very special for us, the pinnacle of our time in an intoxicatingly beautiful country. We slept comfortably in our nomadic tents and were woken early to watch the sunrise before returning (by camel) to the hotel on the edge of the desert where we had a hearty breakfast followed by a hot shower. Then our journey back to Marrakech. It was sad to say goodbye. Above all else, it is the people on this tour who made our time in Morocco so magical.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank JennyFranks880
Ismael E, Owner at Camel Excursions Morocco, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you very much for your positive review and we hope to be able to receive you again and make live a new experience,

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A magical experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

My sister and I did a three day tour with Camel Excursions Morocco based on the Trip Advisor reviews and we were delighted with our experience. We started and finished in Marrakesh collected and driven privately by Idir, who was charming, friendly, courteous and an excellent driver. He took us through a number of towns and villages to Ait Ben Haddou (where Gladiator was filmed) the film studio near Ourzazate, the Skoura valley which abounds with palm trees and roses valley ending up in Dades valley where we stayed in a beautiful four star hotel with spectacular views overlooking the valley. The following morning Idir took us via some sites to Merzouga where we rode camels into the desert arriving at the small Berber camp in time to watch the sunset over the dunes. We had a go at sand boarding and were then given a delicious meal which we ate with nine other guests who were chatty and friendly. Ismael and his fellow guides then entertained us with music and dancing which we were invited to join in with. It was huge fun. Then we climbed the dunes and lay under the stars for a long time talking and joking and watching shooting stars. It was magical.
We got up early next morning to watch the sun rise then rode the camels back to Merzouga for a hearty breakfast and shower. It was a long drive back to Marrakesh but it was not tedious because there was a lot of gorgeous and spectacular scenery.

If you do a trip with this company you will not be disappointed.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Audrey B
Thank you for your positive review about us, we hope we will receive you to our country and make enjoy a new and a differenet expeience,