“Awesome!”

Camel Excursions Morocco
Ranked #19 of 183 Outdoor Activities in Fes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Without a doubt, Morocco is a country with great charm, the land of the setting sun charms you, an unforgettable experience that will not leave you indifferent...We organize unique, original, cultural and exotic travels around Morocco, with us, Camel Excursions Morocco, you will discover the charms of Morocco, fall in love with this so magical country, and you will know what the conventional tourist does not perceive.We will be beside you for everything that you need, we customize your trip if you wish, our priority is to make the trip to suit you.Our travel aims to make all those travelling with us, enjoy the most of the surroundings, landscapes, people and its gastronomy. For all this we choose in Morocco always different routes to the classics and of difficulty suitable for all levels. We invite you to discover the beauty and charm of Morocco with us.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

It is definetly a must while in Morocco. They took us through almost the entire country and we got to experience so much thanks to Ismail and his team who are wonderful people. As a huge fan of Game of Thrones I was really happy to see one of the sets myself, but the entire country is beautiful. The best part for sure was camping in the desert with great food and even better company. There was a really fun drum circle and watching the stars fall in the desert is unforgettable as well as seeing the sunrise from the top of a dune. I would do it again for sure and recommend it to everyone! Thank you so much!

4  Thank SandraTiitson
Ismael E, Owner at Camel Excursions Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you very much for your positive review and we are happy to read that you had an nice experience with us, we hope to receive you again and make enjoy as much as possible of our culture.

All reviews
"flushing toilets"
in 3 reviews
"sand boarding"
in 8 reviews
"answering all of our questions"
in 3 reviews
"one night"
in 12 reviews
"hot shower"
in 4 reviews
"long drive"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This tour fulfilled all my expectations. Ismail and his team were very caring and well organised and made the camel trek through the beautiful dunes and the campsite experience with great food and music a memory to treasure.

2  Thank Audrey B
Ismael E, Owner at Camel Excursions Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you very much for your positive review and we are happy to read that you had an incredible experience with us, we hope to receive you again and make enjoy as much as possible of our culture.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We traveled to Morocco for the first time in May and, thanks to Ismail and his wonderful staff, had the experience of a lifetime! We first arrived in Marrakech and, after spending a day on our own, were less than impressed with the city's aggressiveness. So, we began our journey into Morocco feeling a little disappointed with our choice to visit. However, Camel Excursions turned our entire trip around! We were whisked through the incredible Moroccan countryside in our own 4x4 and stopped along the way at beautiful overlooks, a Moroccan oil "factory," a fossil mine, an incredible gorge, Aït Benhaddou, a fortified city (also where parts of Game of Thrones is filmed!), and other beautiful locations!

None of this compared, however, to the night camping in the Sahara desert, which we accessed on camel back! We enjoyed a delicious Moroccan meal, joined a drum circle with talented musicians, slept in traditional Berber tents, and watched the sun rise from the top of a dune. I will truly never forget the experiences I had in Morocco and we owe it all to Camel Excursions!

Further, Ismail and his team are some of the most friendly and kind people I have met during my travels. From the beginning, Ismail was prompt at responding to my emails and when we had complications due to delayed travel, Ismail did not hesitate to rearrange our trip so that we could still make everything happen! Additionally, I lost my iPod in the sand one night during the trip and, while I was accepting the fact that it was gone forever, Ismail and four other employees set to work in the dark to find it and - what do you know - they did! I can't say enough good about Camel Excursions and I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an authentic Moroccan experience! It is well worth the money spent!

4  Thank ChelseaKrieg
Ismael E, Owner at Camel Excursions Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers and thank you for your positive review, We are very happy to read your review and we hope we will be able to welcome you again to our country and make you enjoy a nice and a different experience, Thank you again,

Reviewed 9 February 2014

If you want meet Maroc and your natural beauty, you have to do this trip! All the staff are very lovely and very helpful!

3  Thank Dani_Vieira2014
Ismael E, Owner at Camel Excursions Morocco, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I am currently studying abroad for the semester and have told multiple guides/hotel staff I would review them but just have not gotten around to it. This time however, I couldn't procrastinate even a day past getting back on wifi! Ismael was fantastic to our group of 11. So helpful to our every crazy desire or worry. The camels were fantastic, and despite my fear of being freezing in the desert I actually slept great and was decently warm! The stars were beautiful, the food was delicious, but the people and the atmosphere created by Ismael and his friends just couldn't be beat. I hope I could go back sometime in my life. Irreplaceable experience.

3  Thank lmasters592