“Above and Beyond Service”
Review of Fes Desert Tours

Overnight Small-Group Desert Tour from Fez with Camel Ride and Desert Camp
Ranked #77 of 294 Tours in Fes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fes Desert Tour a Moroccan tour operator, based In Fez, more than 10 years experience in the organization of Fes tours and excursions. We design flexible and efficient tour packages tailored to your travel from budget to luxury. Our tours and excursions will suitable either you are couples, friends, small group, family holidays with kids, independent travellers, women or men. Our tours and Excursions Start from Fez, and can be start by request from Casablanca, Marrakech, Tanger,Agadir ,Meknes , and Many other Cities, we designed the best to suit your needs and desires. Including: _Moroccan historical & cultural tours Fes Desert Tour_Moroccan festivals & Arts tours_honeymoon tours in Morocco_Atlas Mountain tours_Imperial city tours_Moroccan Fes Desert Camel Trekking Tour_Tailor-made excursions, tours and vacations_ Fes Guided TourIf you choose our Service for your holiday you will be safe, comfortable, with a fascinating and enjoyable experience of Moroccan life and culture. With the hard work taken out of arranging accommodation, tour guides, transportation and itineraries, you can really relax and enjoy this exotic country. If you have dream of visit Morocco don’t Hesitate to contact us to take you for few days to Explore the magic Morocco including the souks, the old medinas in the bustling cities and smaller towns, The wonderful Nature, Waterfalls, breath taking desert landscapes, and beautiful Atlas & Rif mountain, the Atlantic coast and many beautiful sights, the best destinations of Morocco. We give you the opportunity to customize and personalise your Morocco tour that will suit your budget. We put our self to assist you every step of the way and advise your choices. So, let us make your dream trip come true, and enjoy vacation memories that will last a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Aside from the fantastic trip by camel out into the dessert for a wonderful night in the Sahara, the staff went above and beyond to be accommodating and make the experience memorable. They even went out of their way to return a camera that I had forgotten in the van after the trip. Absolutely fantastic!

1  Thank David W
There are newer reviews for Fes Desert Tours

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

I came to fez and with a tight schedule wanted to see the desert with only two days available. This was no problem as the company took care of exiting for us, picked us up from our riad at the beginning and at the end dropped us off at the train station seamlessly. The trip out to the Sahara was long but full of beautiful sites and a sense of accommodation for anything we wished to see. At no point did I feel rushed or pressured to buy anything I didn't want to. The desert trek itself was spectacular. Thoroughly enjoyed the camels and tents. Great experience with years of memories! Our driver (with a comfortable van) was Youssef, ask for him he was perfect!

1  Thank Henljo2
Reviewed 1 February 2014

The 3 days we spent with Mohammed were the highlight of our Morrocco trip. He was very kind and considerate and we 3 ladies felt very safe in his company. Mohammed was always eager to give us information in regards to what we were seeing as well as customs, ect. I would certainly recommend him as a tour guide.

1  Thank Expatriate08
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I had together with my family the desert experience organized by Mhamed and it was just perfect.

Mhamed was very professional from the very beginning, answering quickly all my emails when I was arranging everything. Once in Fes he was very punctual and came even 5 minutes before the meeting time to pick up my family at the riad (which is very important if your riad is in the Fes medina where is not really easy to know exactly where you are).

Not only Mhamed was kind but all the people that were with us during this day (an a half) were also really friendly and professional. Our driver, Joseph, was really good, willing to stop whenever we wanted to see something or take a picture. He was also a very good guide explaining to my family a lot of thing from the region, and answering a lot of curiosities we had about Morocco.

Once in the desert we also were really lucky with our guides, Hamid and Abdul. After the camel trekking to the tend, they prepare tee for us while cooking the dinner. We ate a good chicken tajine to get ready for some Berber music (hamid and abdul played for us) under the starry sky and warmed up by a bonfire. Just perfect. Next morning, the experience of seeing the sunrise in the desert was also amazing.

All in all, I would really encourage everybody to have this experience together with Mhamed company because it really worth.

2  Thank XSJ1987
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Mohammed saved my friend and my trip to Morocco from another tour agency, which did not turn up though we had already booked a tour with them and paid a deposit. We decided to call Fes Desert Tours at the last minute and in less than an hour, Mohammed came with a driver to pick us up from our hotel. The driver was friendly and brought us to a few scenic places for photos stops, and took us to a great place for lunch that wasn't too expensive. The desert kasbah where we stayed at was great too, and the guides were super friendly and entertaining. Although my friend and I requested for a budget accomodation, the room we got more than exceeded our expectations and we were very satisfied. Overall, I would recommend this tour to anyone who is visiting Morocco. For the price we paid, it was of extremely good value. On our way back Mohammed dropped by our vehicle and walked us personally to our hostel. We really could not have asked for more!

2  Thank J L