Stayed here with my wife for two days and consider the place absolutely great. It has exactly what you need:
- very convenient location SUPER close to the main gate of the Medina
- very friendly and local people run the place which are very helpful in explaining where to go and what to do
- very good pick up service at the train station
- very clean and comfortable rooms
- great food
In general, as a pretty experience traveler, I must say that I was highly satisfied with my stay at Dar Cordoba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coming upon this riad, the traveller is transported into the splendours of Moorish art and architecture that reflect the deeply entwined history of Spain and Morocco. This ambience, along with the warm hospitality offered by the staff, will make your experience here unforgettable. Resplendent with carved plasterwork, mosaic tiles (known as zellij), doors and window frames of carved cedar wood, painted ceilings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Riad Dar Cordoba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Cordoba Fes
- Riad Dar Cordoba Hotel Fes