It is such a contrast to step inside Maison MK from the dusty, cobbled alleys of the Medina.
The hotel is so incredibly stylish and so tastefully restored. It really is beautiful.
As already mentioned by other reviewers, brilliant touches like your own 'pay as you go' mobile phone pre-programmed with all the key numbers you'll need and your own i-pod in each room really show the owners have thought about every last detail.
I would have no hesitation about booking Maison MK again.
However, I do have 2 peices of constructive criticism, which restricted me from giving it the full 5 stars:
1) At the time I stayed there, there was no drinks/food menu from which to choose items when lounging around on the roof terrace and whilst the team would rustle up anything you asked for, it would have been nice to have items to choose from.
2) I found the food to be great 'home cooked moroccan food' and would suggest they didn't pretend it to be any more than that. The 5 course evening meal sounded spectacular on the menu but whilst all beautifully cooked, was nothing more than solid home cooking. Don't pretent it's something it's not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maison MK is a cool, romantic, sophisticated house right in the middle of the Marrakech medina. Everything in the riad is curved and organic. Our five beautiful rooms are creative, rich, romantic, decadent and totally indulgent! We have wow-factor suites, spa loveliness, stunning lighting, and cutting edge design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Maison MK reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Mk Marrakech
- Maison Mk Hotel Marrakech