We stayed here for a week and loved it! The resort is Mainly French speaking however we managed to overcome any language barriers and the staff were always very patient. The buffet was excellent with plenty of choice to cater for all needs with deserts, salads, local dishes and Italian options. The waiters were always friendly even though they were busy, finding the time for a joke and keeping you topped up with wine! There are two pools, one quiet for adults and a larger more boisterous one with music. The building and grounds are pretty with good Air conditioning and showers. We had a quiet room with a balcony away from the bar areas so it was lovely and peaceful. Had some great nights sleep there. There is a free shuttle bus to town and also a currency exchange at reception (better than the airport!) The bar and meal times are very flexible too. There are lots of options for places to sit and have a drink both inside and out. We really enjoyed our stay and would totally recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Club Palmeraie Marrakech is a 5-star all-inclusive hotel in Marrakech that is perfect for enjoying with family or friends. In the rooms of one of the best hotels in Marrakech, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a story from One Thousand and One Nights. The hotel’s restaurants invite you to savour the essence of Marrakech in every dish, and its 100,000 palm trees offer a unique landscape to fully experience your vacation in Morocco. Want to learn more? Sweet dreams. The double and family rooms at this hotel guarantee rest for the whole family. They also include a terrace or balcony for enjoying the fresh breeze from the palm trees that surround this hotel in Morocco or sunbathing whenever you like, without leaving your room. Spice up your holidays. With a little bit of turmeric, black pepper and cayenne... And all of the spices that fill Moroccan cuisine with exquisite aromas. Keep surprising yourself by enjoying live cooking shows or trying the flavours of the world in themed dinners. The best part? Everything is all inclusive so you can enjoy every dish, without limits! Oasis of relaxation. Enjoy a relaxing bath in an authentic Moroccan hammam and rejuvenate with an aromatherapy massage. Or, if you prefer, lie down in a hammock by the pool while sipping a gin and tonic. The only requirement is to unwind! Say goodbye to routine. There are dozens of activities and sports available in this hotel with a pool in Marrakech. You can surprise everyone with your aim by trying your hand at archery, learn to dance with various oriental dance classes and even soar in flying trapeze classes like an authentic circus performer. Adventure holidays. In addition to clubs where your children can make friends during their holiday, they will have a blast with slides and water jets, waterfalls, a children’s pool, shows, arts and crafts workshops, and more. Your children won’t have a spare moment to be bored! For avid explorers. There is a free minibus to the city centre, so don’t wait another minute to discover the magic of Marrakech. Strolling through the narrow streets of the Medina, visiting bazaars brimming with thousands of colours, spices and leather or crossing through the Sahara Desert in an off-road vehicle are activities you can’t miss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Iberostar, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Club Palmeraie Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eldorador Club Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Hotel Eldorador Palmeraie
- Eldorador Palmeraie Hotel