“Fab day out for the girls!”
Review of Nikki Beach

Nikki Beach
Ranked #515 of 862 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Moroccan, Bar, Sushi
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
UK
“Fab day out for the girls!”
Reviewed 16 November 2010

I took my daughter on a trip to Marrakech. She lives 6000 miles away from me, so when we get together, we make every moment special. We had a goal in Marrkech, to hit all the Sex and the City hotspots. We managed every one, except for the Mandarin which isnt opened yet, and any desert scenes as time was restricted. Nikki Beach was of course then on the hit list. Having read the reviews, we knew it was going to cost, but to be honest, I dont think it was any more expensive that one would pay at a top club anywhere in the world. The staff were fantastic. Very friendly, very helpful and a huge bundle of fun. I was a bit worried being in my 40s I might not fit the scene. Not an issue at all, and got dancing on the decks with the rest of them:)
Drinks, we bought one of those MEGA bottles of Rose wine which was around 1100 dhr.. it lasted us nearly most of the day, and then finished with a few cosmos.... you cannot put a price on fun, and fun we had!
There was no entry charge or charges for sunloungers as previously posted on here.
For lunch I had Beef Carpaccio which was perfect. nice tender beef with lavish shavings of paremesan, and Lobster Risotto which was to die for. My daughters Tomato Mozzarella and Chicken was superb! I have no idea what we paid for food. Our bill at the end of the day was around 3000drhm...but worth every penny!
Great DJ, great clubbing sounds, great spot, and for sure will be back next year as want to experience it when it is opened at night time.
LOVED LOVED LOVED Nikki Beach!

Milton Keynes, UK
“Glamorous, exclusive and expensive.”
Reviewed 4 October 2010

So this is 'how the other half live'! I spent an afternoon at Nikki Beach with friends and thoroughly enjoyed the 'Sex & The City II' style lounging on a sunbed, enjoying some drinks and watching the cream of young Marrakech society at play . For me it was a treat, but one that is far beyond the budget of most Marrakechis and probably most tourists. I believe that entry was about £25 (I was a guest of a VIP and we didn't pay to get in) and lunch averaged about £25 for a main course but the big expense was the drinks. Spirits are £10 a shot, cocktails about £15 and mineral water £8 a bottle. We paid £110 for a bottle of vodka to share. We were there on a quiet Friday afternoon, the owner was DJ-ing and there was at least one major Moroccan celebrity amongst the predominantly young and wealthy clientele.

Forever Traveling
“I have to admit it is a great spot for...”
Reviewed 5 July 2010

I have to admit it is a great spot for escaping the heat and chilling out by the pool, however I have never come across such rude ponsy bar staff in all my travels, who could not even make good cocktails...for 18 euro drinks I expect a damn fine mix with a smile!

1 Thank Yachtchefhere
London
“Horrible place, nothing like others globally...”
Reviewed 28 March 2010

Horrendous place, awful owner. He actually frightens his staff and pays them little. He also says that he refuses to talk to customers as he feels that as the owner he is above talking to customers (this was said by him in my presence).

If you can warrant spending hundreds of pounds and paying just to sit on a plastic lounger in the middle of the desert whilst people on the other side of the walls strive to earn money to buy food, then go....

Go to Marrakech to see Marrakech - if you want a Nikki Beach experience try the Shoreclub, Miami Beach house or the Islands for an experience that is not only done way better, but not owned my a greedy very rude man! Please don't go to Marrakech for a poor Miami style poolside party - go for all the other great things.

I am embarrassed that I went.

5 Thank cbillot
Rennes, France
“Excellent to spend an afternoon”
Reviewed 13 August 2009

Forget you are in Marrakech, you could be in the nikki neach of miami or st tropez.
Be prepared to pay 30 euros to go in and get one of this super nice sofas on the terrace, just lie on these comfy couches and enjoy your body movin whilst the dj is playing dance-house songs.
Beverages are too expensive (12 euros for a coke) but place is worth going there for an afternnon.
A big pool, cute girls dancing, good atmosphere to spend some time and wait for the sunset.