“Excellent food and service”

Restaurant Riad Monceau
Ranked #210 of 874 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$52 - US$52
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Tiburon, California
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

A group of twelve of us stayed at the hotel and eat dinner here on four nights. The dinner menu is prix fixe with a tajine as the entree and various local dishes as appetizers. The food was excellent each night as was the service. The wine was Moroccan and reasonably priced (by San Francisco restaurant prices) at around $25 per bottle.

Definitely worth a visit for someone staying inn the Medina.

Visited March 2014
RM-management, Propriétaire at Restaurant Riad Monceau, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Dear Guests,
Our clients' opinions are very useful - to us as well as to other travellers, so please let me thank you for writing this nice review.
I understand you had a great time with us and I would like to assure you that makes me sincerely happy.

• Hebrew first
Turku
“Beautiful place, nice dinner”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I wanted to do one fine dining during my stay in marrakech and decided on this one after some browsing. I wanted a nice quiet dinner in a beautiful surrounding, without music or belly dancing. The restaurant was beautiful, the service and set menu good. Small minus is the american group that was having a kind of loud party close to my table. Ruined my mood somewhat. Not the restaruants fault. They did have a small group playing traditional music but this this didnt disturb me. The price is a little high for marrakech but I suppose it was also for the services and atmospahre. all in all i am satisfied.

Scotland
“Wonderful everything”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I wrote my review in the main hotel site but to repeat it is just a wonderful setting with great food and service. You could. to want anything better for a nice romantic night out eating and watching the stars.

Visited March 2014
London
“Nice food, but not outstanding”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We received a nice welcome on arrival. We wanted to sit at a particular table but we were pushed to sit next to another diner although it was very quiet. We were given the menu which was a set menu only for 450 dirham per person. For this we got a couple of appetisers including an olive tapenade, pea soup, a selection of three small pastries, lamb and apricot tagine with vegetable couscous, an apple and pastry dessert and mint tea. Everything was fine but none of it was really outstanding. We chose a bottle of local wine, which we enjoyed. The service was very pleasant throughout the evening. We had a nice meal, but comparing this to other meals we had in Marrakech it was lacking, although it was the most expensive.

• Visited February 2014
Melrose, United Kingdom
“Good food, weird fellow-diner....”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Special dinner in beautiful riad with fine-dining ambitions (not quite there though) and decent wines. Enhanced by neighbouring Frenchman dining alone, who read his newspaper, burped and farted for an hour and then fell asleep at the table. We had a laugh about it with the lovely young couple on the other side, who then added to the fun when the young lady walked face first into a glass door with a helluva bang. No harm done, her bloke creased double. Food good but not the reason we'll remember it.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Redclive
RM-management, Propriétaire at Restaurant Riad Monceau, responded to this review, 14 February 2014