Dar Choumissa
US$133
US$71
US$67
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Our family (2 adults and children ages 8 and 10) enjoyed our stay immensely. Our room the largest, was delightful and exotic. Staff was great and the breakfast good. Perhaps expensive but we didn't shop around. We really enjpyed the location-- close to medina but not in a super touristic area.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank bongoboy
Reviewed 9 February 2011

The Dar Choumissa was great for our purposes. We booked the 4 person room, which was spacious and beautiful. It has a great location just down the street from the main square, a helpful staff, and a DELICIOUS breakfast. Seriously, the breakfast makes it worth it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank delabeef
Reviewed 21 December 2010

Me and my Moroccon boyfriend booked this hotel for 1 night.
However, when we arrived there was a finger pointed to me and the men in the hotel told me; "You are Welcome, but your friend here (finger pointed at my boyfriend) not!We were told that when you are not married you can not sleep in this hotel.
The guy was not friendly.
We went to another Riad were we were before and we were very welcome there.

The day after the Hotel took money from our Visa acoount with the words that we were not there on the day that we booked!

Nice hotel, no! They discriminate!
So, our advice...look for another Riad in Marrakech. There a so much nice places were everybody is Welcome!

Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Saidwilma
Reviewed 11 December 2010

I stayed in this riad for two nights with my boyfriend.
It's very convenient location, just 5 min walk to the main jamma el-fna square.
The riad is very pretty and clean, and staff provided amazing hospitality with professional manner. They have very nice breakfast in a terrace. I definitely want to stay there again if I would go to Marrakech.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I stayed here with a group of friends. The rooms are basic but spacious and clean. Staff extremely helpful although you might need to use a few words of French. The water pressure on the first floor made showering tricky but my friends on the ground floor said their shower was great.

• Stayed: November 2010