Since living in Madrid, we decided to take advantage of Ryann Air and see all there is to see in this part of the world.so the family took a 6euro/pp plane ride, and in no time we were in Morocco! Marrakech was wonderfully loud, busy, and mysterious.
The hotel has the potential of being a five star if not for the apathetic staff and lack luster service.
The rooms are fabulous (very Moroccan) and the grounds well kept. The kids enjoyed every moment at the pool and getting into town was pain free with the hotels shuttle service, (they need to get rid of those silly vouchers!)but the service is troubling: an 1r1/2 for soup ordered by room service, 45min wait for drinks pool side ( and it was NOT busy), the staff offered the minimum level of congeniality to keep their jobs and WE SPOKE french!! the list could go on, but you get the picture.
Over all we still enjoyed the sightseeing, souks, baths and mosques...oh don't miss the jardins.
we would even consider returning to this hotel, now that we know not to bother the staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech