me and my family stayed at this hotel for 7 days and it was a real pleasure, me my wife and three kids aged 4,5,n 7 absolutely enjoyed this hotel as we couldnt find anything wrong, the only regret we had was that we had only bed and breakfast and should have booked half board atleast as this resort is 20 mins away from the main shopping square. the staff were helpful and friendly and so were the cleaners and porters.top room, clean and a fantastic view. oh and if this wasnt enough then this hotel provides a free shuttle bus to the main madina square every hour and returning every half an hour which you need to book a day before with reception, also a creche/mini club for the kids for 3 hours was a treat so me and wife could enjoy the pool/sun. then to top it all off there is a 3.5 euro hotel tax per person per night and with a liitle sweetness i was asked to pay for me and wife only and the kids were excused which just topped the holiday off. i would recommend this hotel to anyone with half board atleast. hotel is a credit to marrakech. thanks to all the staff and managers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech