Just returned from another enjoyable and relaxing stay at this lovely hotel. The hotel is well maintained and staff try hard to please their guests with some staff consistently going above and beyond to provide what I consider excellent customer service. The rooms are very large, well laid out and comfortable. Bathrooms are of an equally good size, fully tiled, with twin sinks, a good shower and bath, and seperate lavatory.
There are two pools, one of which is huge in size. They are clean and well maintained but despite what can be very hot weather a bit too cold for me to consider a quick dip, thanks! :-)
There is a large south facing terrace leading down to the pools which are surrounded by comfortable sunbeds and lounge canapes. Recently the hotel have introduced poolside entertainment which you are welcome to get involved in should you feel inclined for some aqua aerobics, a quiz etc. The entertainment is of a good level that doens't make it impossible to relax, have a snooze, read a book etc if that is your preference.
I love the Moroccan restaurant Le Fez. The food is simply sumptious and the ambience warm and inviting, and the Qunan is played expertly well.
The hotel is situated about a 10 minute drive from the city centre and a free hourly bus service for guests wishing to visit the hustle, bustle and delights of Marrakech is provided.
I really like this hotel, it is a perfect retreat for me to unwind and relax and I hope to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Prestigia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech