This is by far the terrible 5 stars (I don't know how it got it) I ever had to stay in.
I had an all inclusive deal 2 weeks ago and it was a nightmare.
When We arrived, the rooms were not cleaned and we had to wait till 3:00 PM with a temperature of 46°. My baby was suffocating. No welcome cocktails, no fresh water to catch-up the situation.
Coming to the room in itself, we shared it with flies, mosquitos and dirty walls! Shower was broken.
Food was not good and they were thinking making some savings by serving the minimum of food.
You want a bottle of water, give me your room number because it will be charge to you in an all-inclusive formula!!
The juices served had more water than "concentrate of juice" because they added water to not-frech juices.
I have requested a bed for my baby. They promised to bring it to me by 5:00PM the first day. I have never seen it despite my several reminders (call, attending the reception, etc...)
Coming to the restaurant services guys, they have nothing to do with services, very rude, no will to help. I am services Manager since more than 20 years and I can recommend one thing to the general managaer: either you fire your team and hire professional guys or send them for trainings.
One of the weird thing is that they were cleaning the tables and gather dirty plates and put them close to certain tables where people were eating which were far from the conveniences and hygiene rules!
The last days, we called for porter for our baggages, no one picked up the phone. We had to walk for hundred of meters with our bagages and baby to reach the reception. When we asked why the phone was not picked-up, I was shocked to hear the guy/lady saying: "I give up",I can't manage these problems.
Last point was the management of car parking: a total mess!!!
The only positive thing was the activities organizer in the swimming pool who was doing amazing job.
For sure, I won't recommend it for rest. You will struggle to have what you paid for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech