This was our first visit to Morocco, Marrakesh and to the Eden Andalou Hotel.
We found the hotel to be a fantastic base for our fortnights holiday.
Having booked the hotel we were anxious that we would not have enough to do for 14 nights but we were wrong.
The hotel is spacious and clean (clean linen and towels every day) and we found the food (all inclusive) fresh, varied and well cooked. We particularly enjoyed the breakfast selection, fresh salads and deserts.The food was not spicy (but we wouldn't describe it as bland either) and there were varied main course options which were different every day and at each sitting.
All public area's in the hotel were well maintained and clean and the pool area's were just lovely with breath taking views of the Atlas Mountains in the distance.
We found all of the hotel staff to be polite, helpful and courteous at all times during our stay. We especially loved the 'Animation Team' consisting of Sara, Hassan, Mo and Nina (Thank you to the four of you, you made our holiday!). Although most of the residents in the hotel were french speaking, English was widely spoken by the majority of staff in the hotel (and spoken well).
Terrible House Red Wine!!!!
It would have been nice to have had another bar to choose from, for variety purposes (even though we enjoyed our evenings in the 'Jazz Bar').
No tea or coffee facilities in the room available.
House Rose and White Wine.
Pool Towels provided.
Being able to book the Shuttle Bus into Marrakesh on every single occasion that we required it, during our two week stay.
Low Floor Rooms have their own terrace.
Need to Knows:-
There is a Marrakesh City Bus Tour (24 or 48 hours tickets available). This can be purchased via the Newspaper Stall to the left of the Tourist Information Center (where the shuttle bus drops you off). You can also see the bus stops dotted around the city and you can just hop on a bus and pay for your ticket then. We found this an excellent, cheap way to see the many, varied sights that the city has to offer (Please note that there is no information about this service in the hotel).
The hotel excursions appeared to be very expensive if you wanted an English speaking guide.
All in all we had a fantastic holiday and would recommend this hotel as a perfect base (outside of the city) to explore the city as a whole.
Thank you to all staff working there for making our holiday a memorable one for all of the right reasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech