Stayed here in March 2014. If you are used to three star hotels this may well suit you. However, my wife and I are used to staying in 5 star hotels (albeit some turn out to be 4 star ) We holiday 4 times a year and therefore have vast experience in hotel quality.
Our main gripe (which we have never experienced before ) was that at dinner you had to queue at the bar for your own wine and drinks ( no wine waiter ).
The hotel was only 25% full and you still did not get the service. The reception staff were miserable. The heated pool was not heated although they had a sign up stating it was 26deg. This was taken down on our last day probably due to the amount of complaints. The large pool was colder than freezing. The hotel shop prices were ridiculous.
We can honestly say that the good reviews on here have to be from travellers that are not used to any more than 3 star hotels.
Only Good Points
Food was hot and varied. Rooms large and clean
Would we return -- Most definitely not
Luckily this was an in between holiday (if you can call it a holiday ) for us and we are going back to our favourite 5 star hotel in Sharm, Egypt in a few weeks " The Stella De Mare" which is the best 5 star we have ever stayed in. The quality of service and food is what you expect and the only hotel on Trip Advisor that we have ever seen with all 5 star+ reviews and NO negatives. Check it out !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech