I have just returned from a girl's weekend at this hotel and all 6 of us enjoyed our All inclusive stay here. The staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. We all enjoyed the food and didnt have any complaints......the little shortbread biscuits in the evening were very scrummy. Ok tips - on our All inclusive package, pool towels were included- you need a receipt from reception that you need to give to the towel man. Bottled water is available during mealtimes but there are water coolers around so hang onto your bottle and refill. There was a small fridge in our room which was great for keeping you bottled water chilled. Bedrooms were a nice size for 3 of us and we were lucky to have interconnecting rooms. Please note that if you go into the A la` carte restaurants then you have to pay for all your drinks and you cannot take your "All inclusive" drinks in there which was a shame - we therefore chose not to eat there. Entertainment wasn't bad - The Michael Jackson night was good. You can get cocktails but they come out of a machine and you have to ask for the alcohol to be added The wine was drinkable although we preferred the rose` and the red was probably the best out of the three that were on offer. Pool was clean but one depth all the way through except where the steps were. We were always able to get sunbeds and there were things to do ie belly dancing, aqua aerobic, salsa lesson, table tennis games all by the pool. Can`t comment on the spa or water park as we didn't get a chance to use these facilities. The shuttle bus to town was great but you have to book your seats for both journeys before you go - you do this at the side of the reception desk and they give you a ticket.We had a lovely time and wished we could have stayed at least another day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech