I was a guest at Eden Andalou with my family in August for the second time having previously visited with friends in June. I booked a second time due to the friendly, hardworking staff that provided a brilliant service, the gorgeous pool and not to mention the faultless weather! I had a fab time in June with little complaint however this time was slightly different…standards have obviously dropped! I suspect this is to do with the volume of guests seeing as it is the summer holidays…also, the restaurant and bar staff work tirelessly and are really professional, while the management doesn’t seem to do anything constructive!
My mother and daughter suffered terribly with what I can only describe as prolonged food poisoning, in fact even though we’ve been home for 2 days, my mother is still unwell. I realise there is always a risk but I was there in June and was more than fine!
There were a few things I particularly disliked this time round. The main and most important one (being a young women) was that I went to the Jazz Bar a few times at night as the All Inclusive bar shuts at 11pm, which is absolutely fine. There was sometimes this guy behind the bar who wasn’t a barman (tall guy with glasses, looks like FBI with his walkie talkie!!!) so didn’t serve any drinks…but he was so impolite and always being totally inappropriate and trying to flirt with me…why he was there I don’t know! As a paying customer I don’t expect to be treated like this and was forced to leave each time. The management should be aware of this problem with this person and they should think seriously how the hotel is being represented. I have travelled to many countries and have never had to leave a bar because I’ve felt so uncomfortable…..take note ladies!
The best bar men were for sure Yussef and Fouad…they made sure every single guest was well provided for regardless of whether they were working in the All Inclusive bar or the Jazz Bar where you pay for your drinks. They were by far the most professional and knowledgeable. Yussef’s English is perfect and he seemed to help all the other staff with the English guests as their level of understanding was very limited…he’s a total asset to the hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring 3 outdoor swimming pools in the Andalusian-style gardens and a 1600 m² spa is this environmentally-friendly hotel. It is 4 km away from Marrakech airport and offers views of the Atlas Mountains. The 250 suites spread over six riads and surrounding beautiful flowered patios. Domes carved stucco, zellij, white marble and Bohemian crystal dominate the 2 lounges, Oriental and Andalusian. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, minibar and a balcony with views of the garden or mountains feature in the air-conditioned. Each modern suite has a separate seating area and a marble bathroom, free safe and Wi-fi. A hotel downtown, Andalusian Esplanade faces the gardens and 2 pools the Majorelle 25m long heated in winter, white pool 35 meters long lined with its wooden deck Teck. Atlas summits are facing you. Many bars and restaurants surround the Esplanade: The Fez (Moroccan restaurant), the international Atlas restaurant, the Mimosa pool bar and the Jazz Bar open alternately. Adjoining Aquapark offering over 17 slides and attractions (open from 01/04 to 31/10). The hotel has beach volleyball, basketball, mini football and ping pong courses. You can purchase souvenirs from the on-site gift shop, and Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel, including rooms. At an extra charge, additional facilities include a hairdresser, a fitness centre with coach and baby sitting service. A Kids Club offers entertainment in summer. Free transfers are provided to/from Jamaa El Fna Square is 5 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Andalou Spa And Resort
- Eden Andalou Marrakech
- Eden Andalou Hotel Marrakech