The hotel is a few minutes away from the airport and the free shuttle service from the hotel, drops you in the city centre in no time at all. The Staff at the Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel are so nice and helpfull and go out of their way to help you. The concierge was really helpfull and gave us a good deal when we booked our trips to the old city, the new city and the atlas mountains. We did private tours and I have to say that both the driver and the tour guide where really nice, besides the fact that the cars that drove us around where clean, nice and airconditioned. Beware of the souq, its true that you have to negotiate with the sellers, but be carefull because you can find much cheaper. We fell in love with the tea pots and the tea glasses but in the end we got the same exact thing from a Carfour supermarket (behind the hotel ) for a fraction of the price, even at the airport you can get them much much cheaper than the souq. There is a big shopping centre behind the Kenzi, so if you want to shop for clothes its perfect. It's a 5 minute walk, and you find all the good brands and also good restaurants. Make sure you drink the fantastic mint tea from this fantastic hotel....they do it in such a way, that you end up asking the waiter how the hell they manage to get it so right!! The rooms are clean and the b'fast is very good. The only thing that we were a bit disapointed was the service at the SPA. The Hotel gave us a free hammam treatment and the girl behind the reception just walked us into this hammam room and left us there. We knew what we had to do in a hammam, but another client of the Kenzi might not. Another great thing is the smell of fiori d'arranco all over the place, we liked it so much that we got the oil to burn at home and by the way it was the reception who gave us the address of the shop that the hotel buys the oil from......do i need to say more about the splendid service at this great hotel???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l'Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L'Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech