I stayed at this hotel for three nights in February. I made reservations through Expedia and paid online for poolview rooms. When I arrived I was given street view without even letting me know, we found out when we got to the rooms. I called the front desk and they said they were totally booked and maybe they could accomodate us the next day. I was a bit upset but there wasn't much we could do since they said they were booked. The next morning I went back to the reception and spoke to Soufiane, he gave me the rooms with pool view right away and told me that he may need to switch me to yet another set of rooms the following day. I didn't object as I had aready decided that we will not be moving anywhere since we paid for those rooms. Eventually no one called to tell us that we had to move and stayed in those rooms until we checked out. The checkout was very quick, less than five minutes. The service in other areas could do better. The room service don't put soap in the bathroom every day. We had two small soaps for 3 nights in each room! Kleenex boxes were empty and were never changed during our stay. The hotel maybe seeing these items as an exra cost, for customers it's something we pay for. The breakfast was included in the stay, it was good overall but could do better. Restaurant menu was very limited and overpriced. Someone mentioned in the review that there was no coffee in the rooms, we had a coffee machine in each room but you pay for each coffee or tea bag you use (30DH each I believe). I wasn't surprised by any hidden fees, Expedia already mentioned that I will be paying 30DH tax per person/per day. As far as location, I personally liked the fact that it is away from the hustle and bustle and they offer free shuttle.
To sum it all up, beautiful resort with very large rooms and very courteous personnel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l'Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L'Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech