The Hotel very clean and the staff excellent especillay Shafir and Fatema who spoke and understood English and dealt with everything we were concerened about Sharif with trips and guides and fatema with reception The guides will always take you to a jewellery, carpet shop and i am not sure how youd could avoid thisso be carefulif you go into marrakech on your own it could be a nightmare the guide certainly knew his way around
Very large pool shallow end all on its own just for sitting in no deep end in l main pool all about five and half feet lots of sun beds
The rooms cleaned every day good size and comfortable bedI shower powerful and sometimes very hot Breafast cooked or cold all you can eat and more... excellent fresh fruit.
Downside we have travelled to many places in the world and stayed in many three to five star hotels (Sofitel in Cairo last year )and it is the firt one that we have come across that charges for cofee / tea in the room most strange and just something that management could look into at about 75pence English per pod / teabag it is rather silly for a five star...instead they could charge for the shapoos and the shower gels they leave out but they dont most strange.
There may not be a VISA to pay when you enter Morocco but a tax is added to your daily bill for the Hotel and Resort (two charges) for the room everyone has to pay it. about £5-00 (English pound). a day so bewar of this extra fee at the end of your stay..
My billl also contained entries for the pool bar ( i had no poolside snacks / drinks during my stay so again ask for a print out and check it very very carefully.
During Ramadan the restaurant did not open until 9pm for dinner for guesst which is a bit late especially for children religion should not have affected non muslim guests..breakfast ok so why dinner disrupted?
We would certainly go back excellent and enjoyable stay with a few minor niggles which could easily be sorted if management paid attention to silly details like coffee in room . ....Donald and Amanda DANIEL Orpington Kent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l'Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L'Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech