We had a cheap trip to Marrakech, a place I always wanted to see, and the hotel was a perfect base, calm and quiet, in lovely gardens with a nice pool. The staff were all friendly and had time to talk. The breakfast buffet was fantastic. There is a spacious and comfortable bar where we would have enjoyed our evening drink if there hadn't been a very loud singer with electronic backing competing with piped music from the other end. We were saved by the discovery of a Carrefour supermarket - exit through the back entrance and its just down the road - where you can get beer and wine. We got picnic stuff from there as well rather than using the hotel restaurants which though lovely were empty at this time of year. There is a shuttle bus to town which was totally reliable but stops at 7 p.m. so if you want to enjoy the night market it's 80 dirhams for a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l'Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L'Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech