This hotel facilitated a truly amazing well needed rest and relaxation for me. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The Morrocan restaurant was my favourite with live bongo Marrocan music and fabulous tagine food. It was exceptionally clean and peaceful with Atlas mountains rising as a backdrop against a fantastic pool. You must try the spectacularly interesting pool in the spa - easily the best jaucuzzi hydrotherapy pool I have been in. Above all ask to meet Sharriff the concierge - he speaks english with a genuine array of English accents - very funny but much more than that he gave us great advice on visiting the souks including drawing us a little map even though we did not book the souk tour with him. He also arranged our fabulous trip to Atlas mountains. His customer care was second to none and speaking to him is a must if you are English and visiting Marrakesh (he probably speaks immaculate French too!). Take the trip to the mountains too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l'Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L'Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech