SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace
US$127
US$111
US$105
2,281 results
All reviewspool barmoroccan restaurantgarden viewatlas mountainshead conciergeall inclusive packagebeautiful hotelsmaller poolconcierge deskpool stafffree shuttleguest relationsrooms are largeseparate toiletmain restaurantpool sideplenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel facilitated a truly amazing well needed rest and relaxation for me. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The Morrocan restaurant was my favourite with live bongo Marrocan music and fabulous tagine food. It was exceptionally clean and peaceful with Atlas mountains rising as a backdrop against a fantastic pool. You must try the spectacularly interesting pool in the spa - easily the best jaucuzzi hydrotherapy pool I have been in. Above all ask to meet Sharriff the concierge - he speaks english with a genuine array of English accents - very funny but much more than that he gave us great advice on visiting the souks including drawing us a little map even though we did not book the souk tour with him. He also arranged our fabulous trip to Atlas mountains. His customer care was second to none and speaking to him is a must if you are English and visiting Marrakesh (he probably speaks immaculate French too!). Take the trip to the mountains too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Debby G ;

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the Kenzi Menara Palace for your last journey in Marrakech, also for posting your review to share this experience with all Tripadvisor’s visitors.
I note that you particularly liked to admire our atlas mountain with the beautiful snow from our fantastic outdoor heated pool, ensconced in the luxury gardens of the hotel
I’m happy also to see that you have enjoyed the spacious and comfortable rooms, the pool and the restaurants especially Moroccan restaurant with varied tagines and folk music.
Your comment shows clearly that you have been warmly welcomed by our staff who did the best to offer you an unforgettable holiday at the Kenzi Menara Palace.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This hotel has everything you need for a relaxing holiday in beautiful Marrakesh. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. The views of the Atlas mountains spectacular. The Moroccan restaurant in particular serves excellent food and all the staff are friendly and accommodating. I would like in to give special thanks to Sharif the hotel Concierge - a charming and humorous man who arranged a trip into the mountains for us and gave us great advice about navigating the Souks.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear kim H,

I am pleased to read the comment that you kindly leave the site Tripadvasor following the stay that you spent in the beautiful hotel that I run.
I’m glad to see that staff’s hotel has been helpful and available, and you passed unforgettable moments for you and your family, you are so right about Sherif, he is a really useful in this hotel, I m wondering if he is not more reactive than I ..
I appreciate enormously that you enjoyed our Moroccan restaurant and these delicious dishes
Looking forward to welcome you again for another relaxing time at the Kenzi Menara Palace.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

My partner and I booked a quick winter break in January and this very well situated hotel was just what we needed. From the moment we arrived we found the hotel staff very accommodating and friendly. Although the weather was disappointing the hotel itself was a nice place to relax. As an all inclusive package deal we found the food excellent and not repetitive. Also our room was very spacious and clean. The check out time was 12.00 but our flight was not until 19.35. Thankfully and kindly the hotel manager let us keep the room until 15.00 without any extra charge. (Unusual in these days) overall a very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CampbellBass
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear customer Andrew Campbellbass,

I am very happy to have been lucky enough to be able to welcome you in my magnificent hotel during this month of January and to have had the opportunity to begin the year 2014 with hosts so nice.
Thank you for your kind compliments, in particular on the welcome of the front desk staff, on the quality and the variety of the food, on the greatness and the cleanliness of the room 239 which you occupied during one week.
I have the courage to tell you that for these last two days, the weather in Marrakesh is completely magnificent and that since the hotel our customers can admire the Atlas covered with snow since the warmed swimming pool or the beautiful and big gardens of the hotel. Return fast to Marrakech, at your home to Kenzi Menara.
See you very soon to have the pleasure to receive you again.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were very satisfied with our 4 night B&B stay in this hotel. Our room was spacious, clean and well-appointed and all the staff we met were friendly and helpful. Sharif, the hotel Concierge, deserves special mention. He was able to arrange a number of excellent, reasonably priced guided excursions for us (unlike our travel company whose rep’ failed to turn up at the ‘welcome meeting’ he himself had arranged).

The large buffet style main restaurant offers everything you would expect (and has a particularly good breakfast choice), but it is the smaller Moroccan style restaurant which is really impressive.

The complimentary minibus service to and from Marrakech centre works well and ran exactly on time.

The spa and gym were good, although the indoor pool is a little small. The outdoor pool is Olympic size, but not quite so inviting in January.

Overall a great place to stay for a visit to Marrakech.

Room Tip: Opt for an upper floor room for a view of the Atlas mountains.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Dear John H,

My collaborators join me to tell that we are very sensitive in the reading of your recent stay which you have just spent to the Kenzi Menara Palace.
My best reward can be analyses according to the degree of satisfaction of the hosts who trusted the establishment which I manage for their holidays.
You are right, Sheriff is a very good professional and he possesses many talents to facilitate the stay of our visitors.
I am also delighted by your appreciation of the buffet quality, particularly on the breakfast for which I asked for a very special effort because I which to be the best breakfast in my category of hotels.
Finally, I note your compliments for the Spa center and the shuttle which connects the city of Marrakech.
I wish to end by confirming you that the outside warmed swimming pool allows the customers to bath, relax or to sunbath, by admiring the snowy summits of the Atlas comfortably set bed in the very beautiful gardens of the establishment.
Return fast to Marrakech, we will be delighted to receive you again
Best regards.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

We spent 3 nights. Check in was pleasant. Rooms were huge. Bathrooms equally huge. We had a garden facing room. Breakfast was good, although the room service menu was lacking substance. Shuttle to the medina was convenient. Carefour within walking distance from hotel. Staff all very friendly. A good experience. Free wifi worked well. The only complaint is that they do not have any irons or ironing boards.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Cher Client Aessack ;

I would like to thank you for chosen the Kenzi Menara Palace for your recent stay in Marrakech, and for your time spent to write your comment posted on Tripadvisor
I read attentively you review, and happy to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
I’m proud to see that you have appreciated the very spacious rooms overlooking the amazing Atlas Mountains; the localization of the hotel which is close to airport, city center and most attractions of Marrakech, the professionalism of the staff and our lovely spa.
Annuler
Concerning iron the hotel does not provide it because there have been incidents reported.
We will be delight to welcome you again in our hotel for your next holiday in Marrakech.