“A wonderful stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #95 of 508 Hotels in Marrakech
Danbury, Connecticut
“A wonderful stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at Kenzi Menara for 3 nights/4 days and thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations. The room and bathroom are spacious and the grounds are well maintained. We received wonderful service from Leila at the Reception desk, and from Cherif and his Concierge staff. They were willing to address our every need and added valued to our stay.

Room Tip: The Le Gardenia section is a far walk from the lobby and pool area if you are in a room above the fi...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Doug112S
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Doug112S,

I am pleased to read the comment that you kindly leave the site Tripadvasor following the stay that you spent in the beautiful hotel that I run.
I’m glad to see that staff’s hotel has been helpful and available, and you passed unforgettable moments for you and your family.
Sheriff our Chef Concierge is always proof of hard work and dedication to these customers, and the front desk staff help all customers spent their time in good conditions.
It was an honor for me to welcome you to our palace.
And hope to see you again

Directeur Général

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (232)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Sherif helped us a lot for planning our day in marrakech and arranged the best transport. I highly recommend kenzi menara. Rashid the bar man was very kind and served us food even though it was very late in the night and the kitchen and bar was closed.

The pool snack bar is amazing. Fish screwers are highly recommended. We were a group of 3 couples and we had the best service from the staff, specially Sheriff

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this review, 22 February 2014
vibhuti17

Sheriff our Chef Concierge is always proof of hard work and dedication to these customers.
rashid also our bartender always listen to the wishes of customers and very little care with them.
Finally, I am honored to read that you recommend our hotel, and I hope good on you again soon for another enjoyable stay with us

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Menara Palace for a week in September. The hotel is absolutely beautiful with a grand reception area and big spacious rooms.
It's also very nicely located if you want to avoid the manic centre of Marrakech. This means however that most of the times you will be using a taxi for your transportation, which is relatively cheap but don't forget to always negotiate the price! The hotel also provides a free ride to Marrakech. Ask reception for the timetable.
The pool area is also nice to relax and enjoy the sun. Be aware though that you are only allowed one towel! That was a bit odd, but staff would only hand one towel per sun lounge.
I think that the negative point goes without any doubt to the staff of the hotel. They are slow, indifferent and not really helpful. I think they should definitely make an extra effort, as it is a shame for such a nice hotel.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank martha82
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear customers;

I am so pleased that your stay in the hotel that I lead you fully satisfied, your friends and yourself.
I read with great pleasure the compliments you send to my two colleagues who are precious to all my individual clients: Cherif, the head porter, who has the talent to deliver the right business for every mood and customer sensitivity and Mariam its softness and elegance to the gift to meet all your expectations.

I read with great pleasure the compliments you send to my two colleagues are Have you precious to all my individual customers: Cherif, the head porter, Who has the talent to Deliver the right business for every mood and customer sensitivity and Mariam icts softness and elegance to the gift to meet all your expectations.

I hope to see you again very soon

Deddington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

We have just had a week at the Kenzi Menara Palace, with friends on a golfing break.
What makes a holiday in any hotel enjoyable is mainly the quality of the staff. Here they are excellent, from reception staff who handled matters promptly, Cherif the concierge who is absolutely brilliant,(and with a good sense of fun),and the rest of his staff, Guest liasion manageress, Miriam, who looked after any questions we had .
All of them very attentive.
The food was excellent, the rooms clean, and very comfortable.
All in all, top class

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear taddyralph

I read with great pleasure the compliments you send to my two colleagues who are precious to all my individual clients: Cherif, the head porter, who has the talent to deliver the right activity for each client, with humor and sensitivity, and Merieme which by its softness and elegance to the gift to meet all your expectations.
Finally, I am pleased to see that the golfing clientele Kenzi Menara Palace is steadily increasing and is really like in our hotel.

oxfordshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Just returned from the Kenzi Menara Palace after a week's golfing holiday with my husband and two friends. A convenient and great place to stay to play golf in the area. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially the concierge, Cherif, who also had a great sense of humour! (Amongst other things he helped us out by contacting golf clubs directly when we decided to rearrange our complicated golfing schedule). Our room was attractive, clean and spacious; food was very good and the staff were most accommodating over our late departure time. We were sorry to leave.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Dear jenpenOxfordshire ;

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the Kenzi Menara Palace for your last journey in Marrakech, also for posting your review to share this experience with all tripadvsor’s visitors.
I’m happy to note that you have enjoyed the spacious and comfortable rooms, the pool and the restaurants.
I hope to see you very soon I'm upset you're leaving us your stay with us was so perfect that I wait with eager
Your comment shows clearly that you have been warmly welcomed by our staff who did the best to offer you an unforgettable holiday at the Kenzi Menara Palace.
Hope will have the chance to receive you again in our hotel for another lovely time.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

Pure luxury and sunshine. The hotel was excellent, with beautiful gardens and the view across the outdoor pool to the Atlas mountains was stunning. Staff were attentive and helpful, in particular Sheriff the concierge who helped us plan excursions into Marrakech and the mountains. This hotel is an oasis, with first class service.

Room Tip: Upper floor with pool view so that you can see the Atlas mountains.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Dap 111 ;

I’m glad to read your comment posted on Tripadvasor describing your last journey in Marrakech, and would like to thank you for sharing this experience with all the travelers.
I m very proud to see that you enjoyed our beautiful gardens, our buildings, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, the diner and the lunch, also the breakfast with all these advantages and these delights.
I am also satisfied to notice that you have to appreciate our very spacious rooms overlooking the amazing Atlas Mountains. And I appreciate very much the name you have given us a “true oasis”
You have chosen a great title “Just what I was looking for ...........” because it resume up in 3 words wholes strategy Hotel.
Looking forward to welcome you again for another relaxing time at the kenzi Menara Palace.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

This hotel facilitated a truly amazing well needed rest and relaxation for me. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The Morrocan restaurant was my favourite with live bongo Marrocan music and fabulous tagine food. It was exceptionally clean and peaceful with Atlas mountains rising as a backdrop against a fantastic pool. You must try the spectacularly interesting pool in the spa - easily the best jaucuzzi hydrotherapy pool I have been in. Above all ask to meet Sharriff the concierge - he speaks english with a genuine array of English accents - very funny but much more than that he gave us great advice on visiting the souks including drawing us a little map even though we did not book the souk tour with him. He also arranged our fabulous trip to Atlas mountains. His customer care was second to none and speaking to him is a must if you are English and visiting Marrakesh (he probably speaks immaculate French too!). Take the trip to the mountains too.

Dear Debby G ;

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the Kenzi Menara Palace for your last journey in Marrakech, also for posting your review to share this experience with all Tripadvisor’s visitors.
I note that you particularly liked to admire our atlas mountain with the beautiful snow from our fantastic outdoor heated pool, ensconced in the luxury gardens of the hotel
I’m happy also to see that you have enjoyed the spacious and comfortable rooms, the pool and the restaurants especially Moroccan restaurant with varied tagines and folk music.