“Good choice”

SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace
Ranked #97 of 500 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Excellent hotel, nice rooms and great breakfast buffet but make sure they don't put you in room 324 or other rooms nearby.
The bar ist just below and from 20 pm to 11, sometimes 12 pm the music was so loud that our bed was vibrating :-( otherwise juste perfect.

Room Tip: Excellent hotel but make sure they don't put you in room 324 or other rooms nearby. The bar ist...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Nadia R

I’m glad to read your comment posted on Tripadvasor describing your last journey in Marrakech, and would like to thank you for sharing this experience with all the travelers.
I m very proud to see that you enjoyed our beautiful gardens, our buildings, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, the diner and the lunch, also the breakfast with all these advantages and these delights.

Directeur Général

Write a ReviewReviews (2,198)

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I attended a conference at this hotel. The facilities are very good for a conference, especially with all of the conference for people to have side meetings. The staff are good and the room comfortable.

If I was coming as a visitor to Marrakech, I would recommend staying here. The pool and views of the mountains are nice, but getting into the city is sort of a pain. They have a shuttle, but this that's where you want to be.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the pool. Otherwise, you'll be looking out onto roads.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank benjaminjaques

Dear benjaminjaques

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the Kenzi Menara Palace for your last journey in Marrakech, also for posting your review to share this experience with all tripadvsor’s visitors.
I’m happy to note that you have enjoyed the spacious and comfortable rooms, the pool and the restaurants.

I hope to see you soon in order to better enjoy our beautiful hotel

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Impressed the hotel manager made himself known to us and was actively helping staff in all parts of the hotel. Guest services were also good but the star was Cherrif at the concierge desk. Friendly, helpful, always smiling and an interesting chap to talk with.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Timgwilson

I am pleased to read the comment that you kindly leave the site Tripadvasor following the stay that you spent in the beautiful hotel that I run.
I’m glad to see that staff’s hotel has been helpful and available, especially since you mention me; actually I am very dedicated to my work also Cherif our chef concierge many asset among them the sympathy and sense of professionalism

Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at Kenzi Menara for 3 nights/4 days and thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations. The room and bathroom are spacious and the grounds are well maintained. We received wonderful service from Leila at the Reception desk, and from Cherif and his Concierge staff. They were willing to address our every need and added valued to our stay.

Room Tip: The Le Gardenia section is a far walk from the lobby and pool area if you are in a room above the fi...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doug112S
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Doug112S,

I’m glad to see that staff’s hotel has been helpful and available, and you passed unforgettable moments for you and your family.
Sheriff our Chef Concierge is always proof of hard work and dedication to these customers, and the front desk staff help all customers spent their time in good conditions.
It was an honor for me to welcome you to our palace.
And hope to see you again

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Sherif helped us a lot for planning our day in marrakech and arranged the best transport. I highly recommend kenzi menara. Rashid the bar man was very kind and served us food even though it was very late in the night and the kitchen and bar was closed.

The pool snack bar is amazing. Fish screwers are highly recommended. We were a group of 3 couples and we had the best service from the staff, specially Sheriff

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

vibhuti17

Sheriff our Chef Concierge is always proof of hard work and dedication to these customers.
rashid also our bartender always listen to the wishes of customers and very little care with them.
Finally, I am honored to read that you recommend our hotel, and I hope good on you again soon for another enjoyable stay with us

Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Menara Palace for a week in September. The hotel is absolutely beautiful with a grand reception area and big spacious rooms.
It's also very nicely located if you want to avoid the manic centre of Marrakech. This means however that most of the times you will be using a taxi for your transportation, which is relatively cheap but don't forget to always negotiate the price! The hotel also provides a free ride to Marrakech. Ask reception for the timetable.
The pool area is also nice to relax and enjoy the sun. Be aware though that you are only allowed one towel! That was a bit odd, but staff would only hand one towel per sun lounge.
I think that the negative point goes without any doubt to the staff of the hotel. They are slow, indifferent and not really helpful. I think they should definitely make an extra effort, as it is a shame for such a nice hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank martha82
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear customers;

I am so pleased that your stay in the hotel that I lead you fully satisfied, your friends and yourself.
I read with great pleasure the compliments you send to my two colleagues who are precious to all my individual clients: Cherif, the head porter, who has the talent to deliver the right business for every mood and customer sensitivity and Mariam its softness and elegance to the gift to meet all your expectations.

I read with great pleasure the compliments you send to my two colleagues are Have you precious to all my individual customers: Cherif, the head porter, Who has the talent to Deliver the right business for every mood and customer sensitivity and Mariam icts softness and elegance to the gift to meet all your expectations.

I hope to see you again very soon

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We have just had a week at the Kenzi Menara Palace, with friends on a golfing break.
What makes a holiday in any hotel enjoyable is mainly the quality of the staff. Here they are excellent, from reception staff who handled matters promptly, Cherif the concierge who is absolutely brilliant,(and with a good sense of fun),and the rest of his staff, Guest liasion manageress, Miriam, who looked after any questions we had .
All of them very attentive.
The food was excellent, the rooms clean, and very comfortable.
All in all, top class

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear taddyralph

I read with great pleasure the compliments you send to my two colleagues who are precious to all my individual clients: Cherif, the head porter, who has the talent to deliver the right activity for each client, with humor and sensitivity, and Merieme which by its softness and elegance to the gift to meet all your expectations.
Finally, I am pleased to see that the golfing clientele Kenzi Menara Palace is steadily increasing and is really like in our hotel.