SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$470
US$242
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Kasbah Le Mirage(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
US$112
Elvoline
2,259 results
All reviewspool barmoroccan restaurantgarden viewatlas mountainshead conciergeall inclusive packagebeautiful hotelsmaller poolconcierge deskpool stafffree shuttleguest relationsrooms are largeseparate toiletmain restaurantpool sideplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We can thoroughly recommend this hotel, The staff are superb and nothing is too much trouble.The food is excellent particularly the desserts , felt like I,d walked into a french patisserie shop every day during our stay wonderful. Yes Cheriff the concierge is every bit as helpful as one may have read, charming man with great local knowledge and contacts. We would just say that best to take a pool room rather than a garden room as there is a good chance your garden room will not be too far from the main road as we found and decided to upgrade despite our travel agent having already charged us for an upgrade. If we revisit Marrekech we would defiinately stay here as you have a hotel which works like a well oiled machine.

Room Tip: go for a pool room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tangerinedream565
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear tangerinedream565

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the Kenzi Menara Palace for your last journey in Marrakech, also for posting your review to share this experience with all Tripadvisor’s visitors.

Your comment shows clearly that you have been warmly welcomed by our staff who did the best to offer you an unforgettable holiday at the Kenzi Menara Palace

I’m happy also to see that you have enjoyed the spacious and comfortable rooms, the pool and the restaurants, especially our pastry I am very glad to see you compare it with the French pastry I'm sure our pastry chef will be honored by this declaration.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Excellent hotel, nice rooms and great breakfast buffet but make sure they don't put you in room 324 or other rooms nearby.

Room Tip: Excellent hotel but make sure they don't put you in room 324 or other rooms nearby. The bar ist just below and from 20 pm to 11, sometimes 12 pm the music was so loud that our bed was vibrating :-( otherwise juste perfect.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Nadia R

I’m glad to read your comment posted on Tripadvasor describing your last journey in Marrakech, and would like to thank you for sharing this experience with all the travelers.
I m very proud to see that you enjoyed our beautiful gardens, our buildings, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, the diner and the lunch, also the breakfast with all these advantages and these delights.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I attended a conference at this hotel. The facilities are very good for a conference, especially with all of the conference for people to have side meetings. The staff are good and the room comfortable.

If I was coming as a visitor to Marrakech, I would recommend staying here. The pool and views of the mountains are nice, but getting into the city is sort of a pain. They have a shuttle, but this that's where you want to be.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the pool. Otherwise, you'll be looking out onto roads.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank benjaminjaques

Dear benjaminjaques

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the Kenzi Menara Palace for your last journey in Marrakech, also for posting your review to share this experience with all tripadvsor’s visitors.
I’m happy to note that you have enjoyed the spacious and comfortable rooms, the pool and the restaurants.

I hope to see you soon in order to better enjoy our beautiful hotel

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Impressed the hotel manager made himself known to us and was actively helping staff in all parts of the hotel. Guest services were also good but the star was Cherrif at the concierge desk. Friendly, helpful, always smiling and an interesting chap to talk with.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Timgwilson

I am pleased to read the comment that you kindly leave the site Tripadvasor following the stay that you spent in the beautiful hotel that I run.
I’m glad to see that staff’s hotel has been helpful and available, especially since you mention me; actually I am very dedicated to my work also Cherif our chef concierge many asset among them the sympathy and sense of professionalism

Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at Kenzi Menara for 3 nights/4 days and thoroughly enjoyed the accommodations. The room and bathroom are spacious and the grounds are well maintained. We received wonderful service from Leila at the Reception desk, and from Cherif and his Concierge staff. They were willing to address our every need and added valued to our stay.

Room Tip: The Le Gardenia section is a far walk from the lobby and pool area if you are in a room above the first floor. On cold evenings, the walk was uncomfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doug112S
Kenzi Menara P, Directeur général at SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Doug112S,

I’m glad to see that staff’s hotel has been helpful and available, and you passed unforgettable moments for you and your family.
Sheriff our Chef Concierge is always proof of hard work and dedication to these customers, and the front desk staff help all customers spent their time in good conditions.
It was an honor for me to welcome you to our palace.
And hope to see you again