I stayed three nights at the Kenzi Menara Palace as part of my Imperial Cities tour booked with Italian Tour operator Francorosso. The hotel is advised as 5 stars, I fully agree with this. The Hotel in a new building built in 2009. Room are very spacious like the bathroom. Both bedrooms and bathroom are very well kept and very clean. In the room you have a big Samsung TV and a great entertainment system, free of charge in part, provided by the Hotel. Staff is very polite in the whole hotel. In my opinion the breakfast was too poor for a 5 stars hotel, I have seen others 4 stars hotels with a better choice. We had some dinners and lunches at the main restaurant: I have to admit that the food was very good (I was surprised of this) especially when the restaurant had “à la carte” selection, but also the buffet was ok. The hotel is close to the famous club Pacha that can be reached in 5 minutes on foot. My only remark is the location: the hotel is the new part of Marrakech so it takes about 10-15 minutes by bus to reach the “Place Djemaa el Fna”. I don’t have an exactly idea of the price for a room for a night since I booked a tour and the price of the hotel was part of the price for the tour, but I read in the room in the low season costs 3000 Dirham, equal to about EUR 300. I recommend this hotel if then someone, like our case, brings you the city centre of Marrakech. Next time will try a riad in the heart of the Medina….
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blend of an Arabo-Moorish architectural style with a generous 10 acres park and gardens makes the SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace your haven of peace and tranquility.The SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace is a luxury hotel located in a peaceful, 10-acre park in Marrakech just 10 minutes from the medina by free shuttle. The hotel offers accommodation mixing harmoniously the Moroccan style and a modern touch.Guestrooms are comfortable and have a balcony offering a staggering view facing the Atlas mountains. The international restaurant "Terrasse de l'Insensé" and the specialty restaurant "L'Insensé" serve quality cuisine and a different dining sensation and satisfy all taste. There is also a traditional Moroccan restaurant, poolside snack bar, piano bar and room service. The hotel offers various activities including tennis, volleyball, badminton and a swimming pool. The Kids Club is supervised by professionals and gives children the opportunity to discover the Moroccan culture through fun and educational activities. The Spa by Terraké invites guests to relax. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access, free on-site parking and a free shuttle to the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SENTIDO Kenzi Menara Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenzi Menara Palace Hotel Marrakech
- Kenzi Menara Palace Marrakech