“Very well run”

Ranked #90 of 494 Hotels in Marrakech
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
“Very well run”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We stayed here last month for one night only. We were attracted by the pool - but unfortunately the weather was far from kind. However Myra Chab and her staff made up for the weather with their charm, willingness to please and excellent service. The hotel is very attractive with its internal courtyards and lush plantings. Our room was very clean, extremely comfortable and nicely decorated. Bathrobes, fruit, water and delicious Moroccan pastries only added to the overall feeling of welcoming hospitality. Hopefully we will have an opportunity to revisit Marrakech in the not too distant future in which case we would certainly have no hesitation in returning to Al Fassia Aguedal for a night or two of total relaxation.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I don't usually write reviews for hotels but this hotel was fantastic. Hotel staff were so helpful, full of smiles they helped us to our rooms and were always bending over backward to assist.

Our room standard was of a more expensive hotel, attention to detail, quality, friendliness was simply amazing! Staff and even owner/manager were always there when I need something, they didn’t treat us like guests but more like family.

Being a vegetarian, I always settle for substandard options but not at the Al Fassia Aguedal restaurant, the food was out of this world, a truly amazing experience.

Thank you for the hospitality, we will be back!

J.Sidhu

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jag S
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Spent five glorious days here with my three teenage children. Couldn't fault the place, the staff were fantastic and yes it is not in the centre, but this turned out to be a blessing. Loved the old city and all that came with it, but it was heaven to come back to the hotel, which is only a five minute taxi ride away from the old city.
Have never before felt the need to get onto tripadvisor before and leave a review but we were so impressed that we felt we just had to. Thank you again to Myra and all the staff for a wonderful stay. We will be back, with hubby, next time.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Just stayed here for 6 nights whilst working in Marrakech. This small hotel is a wonderful oasis of tranquility, with charming decor, a lovely pool and superb restaurant. I also had the opportunity to use the Hammam and spa facilities which were also very good.

I really must say that all the staff were fantastic and went out of their way to make the stay very enjoyable. Nothing was too much trouble and they very kindly organised me an early pre-work breakfast & taxi each day.

Thank you again for looking after me. Next time I'm in Marrakech I will be staying here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Stroud, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

Spent 4 wonderful days here in an oasis of spoilt calm.
I swam, he read, ate fantastically well and did not rush or were rushed once.
Great obliging staff, comfy bed in an airy spacious room with its own terrace.
The one day it rained a little the sitting room fire was lit for us and we still didn't want to budge.
Highly recommend - will be back - thanks all x

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I was part of a 19 guys stag do, and we decided to book into this hotel on recommendation. The staff are very friendly as is the actual owner who adds a personal touch to the kind hospitality. Its great for couples and families, the staff accommodated us very well, especially as we were a noisy bunch, as one can imagine on a stag do. However having stayed in Marrakech a few times before at other hotels, I would definitely suggest this hotel for a smaller group of holiday seekers, or a well behaved larger group. Families & couples would love this hotel. It's so well located and getting a taxi , to Old Town is just 5 mins and the airport is just 15-20mins max. As I write this review I would also like to apologise to the owner of the hotel who tried her best to make sure we had a good time, but I guess I was one of the lads on the trip that may have let her down. Sorry for my abnormal antics, alcohol seems to have a bad effect on me. If you guys are reading this your hotel "rocks" and I wish you all the best , as you may have guessed which one of the guys is making this apology - ( I was very quite when leaving). From all the "Stag do boys" - we apologise for disturbing your guests during the early hours of our last day.

Ravi Grewal

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Baldock, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here after 4 days in riad granvillier in medina. What a friendly place. Everyone smiles and offers great customer service from reception to restaurant to maids. Had a great hammam if a bit pricey. I'd recommend not combining it with a massage. The food in the restaurant is excellent quality and value. Breakfasts offer variety of fruits, yogurt, breads and eggs and are eaten poolside which is great. Carrefour is a 5 minute walk away to stock up your fridge with a few beers. Overall a great stay due to the happy staff.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends