Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa
US$105
US$305
US$260
  • Breakfast included
Les Jardins de la Medina(Marrakech)
US$419
US$378
Agoda.com
US$172
US$166
US$725
Cancelon
1,180 results
All reviewsminute walkswimming pool ishotel is situatedmint teajemaa elrooftop terracepancakesatlas mountainsthe hustle and bustledelarosahammamtaximedinajacuzzimoroccosquareporter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2012

A friend at work asked me if I would recommend this hotel and I said no. The food was terrible, tasteless, I've been half-board in many hotels previously and this was a disappointment; breakfast was ok tough. Service very bad, when asked for some food that run out from the buffet they were very rude walking away, muttering something in their language and laughing between them. And when my husband asked the receptionist if he knew the buses at Essaouira's timetable, he replied: 'this is a hotel not a bus station, you should go and check the bus station'. On the plus side: Our bedroom was very nice, the bell-boy was very nice as well, and the chamber-ladies were always smiling. The swimming pool was a disappointment as well, very cold, small and shaded.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I'll try to write a balanced review and not let my disappointment do all the writing...
We booked a week here half-board and were looking forward to trying a nice mixture of Moroccan food to give us an intro to the cuisine. Sadly that was a pipe dream..The evening food was bordering on awful. There was no Moroccan food at all on the first night..just some bland fish and warm vegetables. We only ate one evening meal at the place so I suppose it's possible the dinner was ok the next night. The breakfast was quite good though to be fair..In hindsight it would have been better to just book the room or BB - maybe save the money to spend on better food when eating out.
The bedroom was nice. The pool area is quite small and only a few square meters of it catches the sun at any one time. The hotel location is not too bad - maybe 5 mins by cab to the Medina. I can see that some people have given this a '5' rating which just goes to show how experiences can differ.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Grueben
Reviewed 12 August 2012

at our arrival we received a nice glass of morrocan the and a warm welcome, a bell-guy acompanied us to our room. Services were responding on time and gently . our room was spacious,well decorated and very clean. the shhets were servcied on a daily bases, and we had a magical experience in the spa where we discovered the hamam. the staff was very helpfull for giving directions to several places and nearby restaurants.we truly appreciated the location ,Jemaa El Fna square was at hand reach. one street across , we enjoyed nice places that we discovered while walking around like "le comptoir " or the "lotus lounge. If we come back to Marrakech,we will come back with great pleasure to this hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a room starting second floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mona b
Dellarosam, Directeur général at Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Dear Guest

The hotel staff and my self would like to thank you for your comments .As you know positive impressions are very important to motivate our staff .It is also very crucial to maintain high services.finally it was a great pleasure to have you as a guest in our hotel , and hope to welcome
you at Dellarosa for your next stay in Marrakech

Reviewed 9 August 2012

i havé been visiting by myself and as a woman alone , i Was scared travelling alone in an islamic city and in ramadan. Hôtel staff friendly and helpfull behaviour immediately drive me TO feel safe. Hôtel is very well located and made me feel confortable as it was So easy To find my way. Rooms are Nice and have all the amneties. It Was great to have m'y coffe expresso in my room ,i would have Preferred a nespresso but thé taste Was good.I experienced my first hammam and it Was a great experience and amazing oriental trip. Using internet on m'y iPhone all over thé hotel Was such à confort, i felt evenif far as close to my friends. I recommend this hôtel for those who have it difficult TO locate themselves in foreign country. Clean and friendly.don t miss the view from the terrasse,it is amazing.

Room Tip: I paid a very good price for the room but i recommend TO take the suite for the small price difference,the suite are huge !
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Angella M
Reviewed 23 July 2012

We found Marrakesh quite scary as we were 2 girls travelling alone,but our hotel was absolutely amazing, the staff were very friendly and made us feel safe and welcome. The food at the hotel was very good, and we just eat Vegatarian meals whist there. Our room was a junior suite which was very large and spacious. Our room was cleaned daily and the maids were nice also.
It was my birthday whilst there and the hotel played happy birthday to me and produced a lovely dessert with candles for my birthday. All in all a fabulous stay in a great location for attractions, with great staff.

Room Tip: We stayed in a junior suite which was perfect. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends