I have choosed this hotel based on comment of tripadvisor regarding its location. I haven t been disappointed as many of the city attractions were at walk reach. I bought a package on half board. I am vegetarian and was very pleased when I asked the restaurant for vegeterian food because there were none on the menu, the staff proposed to me a special vegetarien dish without asking for any supplement.The waiter also proposed to my husband to go to the buffet due to the fact that they were having a group. it was nice and he had gotplenty of choice on the buffet. We enjoyed the spa and please for those who read my comment , don't miss the moroccan hamam and the view for the solarium. Rooms were clean and well serviced on regular basis.For me ,it is the most important.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa