We had 2 nights at Dellarosa in October. Our suite was very large, and very clean. The rose petals were a pleasant surprise when we first arrived. The staff was always very nice and helpful, especially the downstairs restaurant. Since my mom wasn't feeling well, we ordered room service each lunch and dinner. They even made a special-ordered soup for my mom. And I thought the food was delicious. We needed a doctor and the staff very quickly summoned one and he came within 20 minutes. We really appreciated the prompt service. For us it was necessary to hire a taxi to the main square, but this was easy. I was able to use wi-fi in the room which is always nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa