There were many things wrong with our stay. the first room I was given had a dirty duvet, conveniently covered up by the towel artistically displayed on the bed. The heating unit did not work. shortly before I was due to meet my group for dinner, the music in the bar began. It was quite loud in my room. I went down to the desk to ask to be moved. One of the women attempted to help me, but her coworker butted in and basically had the attitude that it was it was too bad and she wasn't going to do anything for me. Fortunately for them, my tour leader offered to switch rooms with me. however the heat is not possible to be regulated- it was very hot in that room. I was told that someone would help me with my stuff for the change but no one did. My friend's room had a terrace but the door did not lock to the outside. They were given slippers and robes but I wasn't. Another friend had bugs in her room. The shower is so poorly designed that the floor and the sink was soaked. There was hair in the sink after the room was supposed to be cleaned. I had to ask for more towels because the ones they left stunk. There is a coffee maker in the room but no coffee. I had breakfast early one morning and saw all the staff having their breakfast off the buffet at that time- which is an issue when the y have run out of food for the guests later. When we checked out the next day and were waiting for the shuttle, the guy at the desk was rude. They also told us one price and our friends a different price for the same service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Southall Travel so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa