“Central Location Great Friendly Staff”

Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Whilst I have stayed in better rooms they are perfectly reasonable for the price. As with all Moroccans the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly and a credit to their country. Breakfast is different so enjoy the difference. Live music at breakfast was a bonus and much appreciated.
All in all a highly recommended place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank db08132014h
Write a ReviewReviews (1,159)

Reviewed 8 February 2013

The hotel is really nice. They help you a lot here. It's clean inside. The rooms are very spacious. The bathroom is also great. You have everything you need there in a very comfortable manner.
I really enjoyed my stay here, but the food was terrible. I've read before on tripadvisor that the food wasn't too good, but that's an understatement. The food smells and after trying it for two times we just stopped eating here. We paid for breakfast and one dinner a day but I strongly advise you don't do this. The food is really really terrible.
But apart from that, it's a real nice hotel in one of the better neighbourhoods. It's very close to most of the touristic places and there a lot of nice (not too expensive) restaurants in the neighbourhood.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2013

We stayed at this hotel whilst in Marrakech for the marathon. Quite central for the new part of town and not far a walk to the souk. Really enjoyed our stay in Marrakech and the hotel was nice, a bit on the tired side but clean. The bed was comfy but the bathroom needed updating. Would recommend it as a reasonably price place to stay with very helpful staff.

Room Tip: Room 10 was a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I booked this hotel on expedia attracted by its price and its internet site.I was fearing thhat the price could hide something. I was mistaken , the Hotel was up to its internet site adds.
Upon arrival,I have been offered a mint tea ,it was my first as it is my first trip to morocco,I really enjoyed that attention . The receptionist was kind and helpfull during all my 3 days stay, giving good tips for taxi rates and also good places to go.
Rooms are clean , there are all amnities :cofee machine ,safe,TV and DVD reader.....
I have also experienced my first hamam in the spa of this hotel,that was a great experience , a tip <: do it before going to bed because I felt so relaxed after taking it that I didn`t want to do anything after.
The staff was very helpfull and smiling.I would like to thank Youness for his good tips during all my stay.
Wifi is free and I really appreciated staying in touch with my Iphone through skype with my family.
Location is perfect,I love walking and everything is at walk reach (maximup 30mn ) to any point of interest.
I will surely return there if by any chance I come back to Marrakech

Room Tip: beside the hotel , there is a grocery shop ,drinks are cheaper
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2013

we were looking for a hotel in Marrakech we searched for somewhere quiet, clean, modern and private .The receptionist was courteous,They all speak English & French. I appreciated the mint tea to drink and pastry at thecheck-in.

The location of the hotel is about 20 minutes walk to souks and same time to the new town/shopping area). There is a shop nearby and while the hotel has snacks and drinks for sale in reception, they're expensive so don't forget to bring food/drink back with you if you want it for your room.

We slept really well each night - the hotel was quiet . The room was nice and warm. The rooms were cleaned each day

The was comfortable, TV and dvd reader ( tip : you can by dvd's at 1 euro ), safe, free wifi,

The breakfast was great, Moroccan pancakes & honey, jams, yoghurts, teas,

Overall I appreciated this hotel ,we met with my cousin and we had what we wanted. It is a stylish hotel with affordable price. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We stayed at the dellarosa in mid-january and the best part of the hotel was its location - just a 15-20 minute walk to the souks. The room was clean and modern with a balcony overlooking the swiming pool.

The room had hair dryer, TV with a iinternational English-speaking channels, DVD player,coffee expresso machine , etc. It also had a minibar and room service .it was clean and it is the most important for me.
We ate at the restaurant our first night, and the food was excellent.
The breakfast was varied, including an scrambled eggs.
The staff were helpfull, and we really appreciated their help for several proposals of excursions.
the spa was good and we appreciated the live smooth music in the lounge bar after a noisy day in the souks.
we recommend this hotel.we were not disapointed ,it is what it shows on its site

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2013

A nice hotel.Rooms, as mentioned are very clean and the space well used
The breakfast was really good. We stayed here for 7 days .
Everything was kept topped up during the entire breakfast period and the coffee was ok but ask for an expresso if you are a coffee fan. Staff are very helpful.
The pool area is clean and there seems not to be enough space for all rooms at this hotel. T
Its only a 20 min walk to the main market square and there are lots of places to eat around. We loved it.

Room Tip: Pay taxis to the airport arond 100dirhams ,if they ask more use the hotel shuttle at 150 dh ,clean...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple