Whilst I have stayed in better rooms they are perfectly reasonable for the price. As with all Moroccans the staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly and a credit to their country. Breakfast is different so enjoy the difference. Live music at breakfast was a bonus and much appreciated.
All in all a highly recommended place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech