BEWARE OF THIS HOTEL.
We chose this hotel based on reviews and the affordable price for 3 nights and 4 days. Upon arrival, everything seemed completely fine. Once we got to the hotel room, we noticed missing tiles from the bathroom, bathtub cracks and other uncleanliness things. The beds were beyond uncomfortable. Our unfortunate experience continued with the staff at the front desk. Whenever we asked for a hotel recommendation, they tried to convince us to use the hotel room and bar. Typical. When we would ask them to call to make reservations for restaurants, they would pretend like they've never heard of the restaurant. This was strange considering we chose restaurants from the top 10 list on tripadvisor with plentiful reviews. Breakfast is an embarrassment. Disgusting eggs that looked at least 3 days old and stale bread.
The cherry on top was when we booked a camel ride with the hotel front desk and he asked us to pay more than double the amount for two people than we had expected. We started to head upstairs to get money and then realized something seemed off so we returned to the front desk to clarify. The man then told us a price half of what he said previously. Once we got to the room, I took the brochure out again and the price listed was 100 dirham less than what he said. We returned downstairs angry and asked him to clarify one more time. He then proceeded to yell at us and say that he is busy doing many things at once and we need to relax. I was absolutely shocked that he was trying to scam us twice, this couldn't have been a coincidence. Constantly telling us other inncorrect information. As if we already didn't have enough of that in the center city, we also had to worry about it in a 4 star hotel. Overall, it was a seriously disappointing experience and insulting that they would try to rip us off. STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa