Having treated myself to a three day break through BA holidays was expecting a much better standard of accommodation. Had to wait two hours for room to be made ready then shown to something which was dark and smelled damp. I spoke to reception who insisted that the hotel was full and they couldn't change my room. After speaking to the manager I received an upgrade which I accepted. The room was very tired and many things were broken or missing. Locks didn't work properly on the external doors and I had to ask for them to be repaired. After returning one day found that all doors and windows had been left unlocked so was unhappy with security. Wifi does not work in the rooms and room service is not provided. Food in the restaurant is ok. The website suggests a very different hotel. Reception staff were rude and very unhelpful but housekeeping staff were friendly. This resembles a very poor three star hotel. Would not recommend this hotel at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Priceline, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa