Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa
US$133
US$71
US$67
1,181 results
All reviewsminute walkswimming pool ishotel is situatedmint teajemaa elrooftop terracepancakesatlas mountainsthe hustle and bustledelarosahammamtaximedinajacuzzimoroccosquareporter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2014

OK but definitely not 5* ... I'd say a low end 4* and that's being generous. Few staff helpful and polite ... others almost rude! Clean sheets & towels but broken furniture and shower head. Had no toilet roll for a day even though we asked and had to wait for two hours for room availability when booking in. WiFi didn't work in our bedroom and one of the windows was left open by cleaning staff one morning. Good location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maryann H
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The hotel was amazing for the price we paid.
Rooms we nice, but I recommend getting a suite for a little more.
Staff are friendly and helpful.

Only down side was the unavailability of items on the room service menu.
We would return the Della Rosa, 5 to 10 mins from the centre by foot and it has a great spa service.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
1  Thank Kay734
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Having treated myself to a three day break through BA holidays was expecting a much better standard of accommodation. Had to wait two hours for room to be made ready then shown to something which was dark and smelled damp. I spoke to reception who insisted that the hotel was full and they couldn't change my room. After speaking to the manager I received an upgrade which I accepted. The room was very tired and many things were broken or missing. Locks didn't work properly on the external doors and I had to ask for them to be repaired. After returning one day found that all doors and windows had been left unlocked so was unhappy with security. Wifi does not work in the rooms and room service is not provided. Food in the restaurant is ok. The website suggests a very different hotel. Reception staff were rude and very unhelpful but housekeeping staff were friendly. This resembles a very poor three star hotel. Would not recommend this hotel at all.

Room Tip: Try to avoid lower level rooms I was originally allocated a room on the first floor which was very dark.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank G W
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Booked this hotel with British Airways . Flight and B&B for 4 nights total £102.00p.Sale. two friends got similar deal.
Rooms quite small. Friends sharing could not get larger room at the time. Rooms have a coffee machine but no coffee capsules or milk in room,only available in restaurant ! Noisy fridge. needed to turn it off at night. Free Wifi ( when it works ) & safe. Spa facilities quite expensive.
Buffet breakfast just acceptable but little variety and most definately not 4 star. More 2 star standard. ( coffee always lukewarm )
Dinner bland. One of my group is vegetarian. Hotel has no conception of ' vegetarianism '. She had to return her salad several times because there was fish in the dish.
Again in the bar for a snack she had to return her meal twice because there was meat and then fish, At the bar my other friend and myself ordered a ' croque madame ' we received a dreadful toasted sandwich. this was returned where we recieved a really nice fresh toasted sandwich. But the dreadful croque madame is standard fare.
Generally miserable but polite staff. Good laugh and great break. Marrakech rocks !

Room Tip: Standard rooms very small for two people. Suites are nice.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank karlrennie
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Don't be conned into staying here! The photos on their website are very deceiving and create a perfect illusion! Don't even thinking about eating in the restaurant as it is bland and non imaginative. Over priced but I suppose that it is not too far to walk to the Medina (circa 20 minutes) .
Needless to say I will be staying somewhere else if I visit Morocco again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo