My Mum and I were due to stay at this hotel for a 3 night stay booked with BA. Upon arrival at the hotel we completed all necessary forms, were given a complimentry drink and biscotti and then advised that due to a water problem we had to stay at another hotel..! Hotel was miles away, basic 2 star. Hotel manager - Mohamed [---] offered no explanation and was rude and patronising. By other staff we were then told it was due to an electrical fault and an overbooking..! Whilst I cannot comment on the quality of this hotel, the fact that I had double checked the booking recently and for this to happen was a total inconvenience. Plus the manager was completely unhelpful and an awful man. We stayed at another hotel which we located and was far better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa