The hotel was nice enough, we had a room that slept 3 so it had a good sized living area (with pull out bed), kitchen section - although there were no pots, pans or utensils, bedroom with 2 single beds and a bathroom of course. We ordered room service on teh first night and the portions were small, let's just say we didn't bother with room service again. The breakfasts were acceptable, we also found something we could eat, pastries were a safe bet.
Walking from here to the new town was about a 15 minute walk, as a group of 3 twenty something girls we did get a bit of attention but didnt feel unsafe walking in to the new town. The old town was a bit further away and through a few little streets which wasnt so nice, would reccommend a taxi to get there. When we went to the old town we went with a guide, he was a god send and I wouldnt want to go without one, you will get lost and you will be bugged to buy everything and anything. The town square was a very intimidating place, I guess it just wasnt our cup of tea having to watch over our shoulders all the time for potential snakes, monkeys or even eagles being thrust at us. Still it definitely was an experience.
We also got a couple of spa treatments at the hotel, nice enough, not cheap but not extortionate and at least you know you are in safe hands there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa