Having read other revies I did wonder if I had made the right chose ! YES I did . Hotel clean, food good and friendly staff. We had junior suite, large and roomie. Would take a travel kettle next time( will do where ever we go). Town center about 15-20mins walk,glad we were very centrel. Swimming pool is a little small but clean and in the sun for part of the day.
It was a good base and nice to go back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The dellarosa is located in the heart of the city, close to the shopping area and only five minutes walk from the ancient walls, the famous main square Jemma El Fna and the bustling souks. Blending the renowned Moroccan hospitality with international design and comfort,this luxury hotel is a haven in the city centre, the perfect residence to fully enjoy the Red City assets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Hotelopia, Southall Travel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa Hotel Marrakech
- Dellarosa Hotel Suites And Spa