“A consistently good standard”
Review of Katsura

Katsura
Ranked #53 of 944 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

If you're yearning for something non- morrocan and like a little oriental, we visited Katsura at least twice on all four of our trios to Marrakech. It offers the high standard of hygiene one needs when eating sushi and sashimi.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I can't comment on the Japanese side as we only ate thai but i can honestly say that this was some of the best food i have tasted in morocco. I was initially very nervous as a don't like Chinese food or fish however my experience was completely the opposite. Everything was cooked to perfection and tasted brilliant. I would highly recommend everyone visiting marrakech to try this place.

Gets 10/10 for taste/presentation/atmosphere and friendly service.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Lunch for 6 people at this place. They dont know what is thai curry ?... Sussi ice bear ,,,, meat thai soep duck meat rubber taste. Than after we left we wash the last clients my son iphone he forget.
Was stolen in this place by one of the people in this place ,
Film was taking away of the securitie camera.
We advice if you eat in this place be aware of your belongings.
Sad realy that aold iphone with lots of personell info was taken in this way.

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant after having our fill of tagine. Delicious thai curries, serves alcohol and crazy different desserts-try the nutella roll! Good service and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Swank, contempo place only good for hip tunes...
Having been seated in back corner away from prime room in restaurant reserved for smokers I ordered miso soup, spicy reverse salmon/ avocato maki (they were out of maguro (the only other fish on the menu) and veggie spring rolls...
The miso was too big, but ok.
The spicy rolls were not spicy whereby one could easily taste how old the salmon was!
The wasabi was old and dry and not potent.
The soy sauce tasted way over the hill and syrupy(?).
Finally the sring rolls came and were chicken! Replacement order was tasty, but were nearly 100% glass noodles. The sauce was from another culture; way too sweet and no heat to match.
This disaster was touted by many as a good veggie experience, but I found no tofu of any sort.
I was not in the mood to make a scene, but I hope no one gets sick!
Then to top it off, somewhere between the chicken and the veggie rolls, two women sat down near me and both proceded to light up. When I complained, I was told that they were just getting an order "to go", while I watched them perusing the menu...?!
If you are a chain smoker, I might recommend the crepe-wrapped Nutella maki.