“Our second visit to this place”
Review of Katsura

Katsura
Ranked #52 of 903 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Last year december when we visit this place,we when back again
To ask if there is any news of the stolen iphone of my son.
The owner dit not even bother to come and speak to us and say sorry or offer any thing for the stolen iphone. The only thing he mention that is review his place the foid was not good and this was true. This had nothing to do with the stolen iphone.to myn opinion the ownerboff this place dont care about his clients.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Last week I was in Marrakech for a week with my boyfriend, and while walking through Gueliz we spotted this restaurant. After reading the good reviews on tripadvisor and the recommendations from our travel guide, we decided to give it a try too! We simply loved it! Very good service, delicious spring rolls, super tasty curry in nice portions, and also the sushi is very good. However, the curry is way cheaper than the sushi. For only 90 dirhams you already get curry! (Sushi is for lunch a bit of the same price, but not for dinner). Also the selection of desserts was good and we shared the chocolate fondue fruits, which we would also recommend. Whenever you are in Marrakech, and you need a break from Tagines and Couscous, go here!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

No need to write tons of lines, I am probably one of the most satisfied clients of Katsura when it come to Sushis. The best ones I found so far....In Morocco!

1  Thank Radia S
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I had dinner last night at Katsura, and it was an excellent experience. The service was good and the quality of food was perfect. The sushi were delicious and I would definitly go again to this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

My waiter was very helpful in working with me to create an off menu option which resulted in a delicious thai curry which I very much enjoyed. One of the best dining experiences I've had in Morocco. Would definitely go back.