“Incredibly attentive and kind staff, beautiful riad”
Review of Riad Diana

Riad Diana
Ranked #52 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
London
“Incredibly attentive and kind staff, beautiful riad”
Reviewed 22 September 2009

We spent the last two nights of our stay in Morocco in Riad Diana and wished we could have stayed longer. Our room was beautiful and peaceful - which was lucky as I unfortunately became ill after going out for dinner that evening (not from the Riad's food!) so ended up spending more time in the room than I had expected! When my boyfriend mentioned at breakfast that I was unwell, the staff couldn't have been kinder. They immediately made me a bowl of plain rice and sent that and a bottle of sparkling water up to the room to help settle my stomach, and checked on me throughout the day while my boyfriend was out sightseeing to make sure I had everything I needed and was ok.

Our last morning I felt well enough for breakfast and the staff made a point of giving me only things that they felt wouldn't upset my stomach again. They were unbelievably kind without being intrusive and went beyond what I could have expected. The staff were all very warm, friendly and professional and the Riad was beautiful, peaceful, and in a very central location for easy access to the square and all the souks.

The Riad has a hammam that we used earlier in our trip while staying in Riad Diana's sister Riad, Riad Carina which was great fun. (Riad Carina is also beautiful but has no plunge pool or hammam and is slightly less central, though still a great location.)

We would definitely go back to Riad Diana and would recommend it to anyone wanting a great central location to explore Marrakech with attentive hosts and beautiful rooms and surroundings.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lumby67

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Travellers also viewed these Marrakech hotels
MonRiad
#14 of 499 in Marrakech
Riad 58 Blu
Riad 58 Blu
#33 of 499 in Marrakech

Been to Riad Diana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Riad Diana

Property: Riad Diana
Address: 85 Derb Jdid | Quartier Riad Zitoune Lakdim, Marrakech 40008, Morocco
Region: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#36 Luxury Hotel in Marrakech
#56 Family Hotel in Marrakech
#78 Romantic Hotel in Marrakech
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:4 star — Riad Diana 4*
Come in and enjoy the spirit and the friendly service of Marrakech! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Riad Diana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Riad Diana Marrakech