Riad Menzeh
US$104
US$444
US$411
US$333
All reviewsthe main squareatlas mountainsberber villagethe hustle and bustleminute walkwarm hospitalitymint tea on arrivaldesert tripcooking lessonthe room was niceuseful informationroof terracelittle thingscamel ridejemaa elold cityairport transfer
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Our family of 5 stayed at this Riad for 3 nights. Jamal and his staff were AMAZING! We felt like family the whole time we were there. They helped arrange day trips for us and gave us information about local attractions. The food was amazing. We ate every breakfast and dinner at the riad and were glad we did. The accommodations were excellent! Very Clean and Very comfortable. A/C was available in each room. We enjoyed the roof-top terrace. We would recommend this riad to everyone. I am VERY particular about our accommodations and this riad was exceptionally clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank fiebonthego5
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights and had a wonderful time at this beautiful Riad. It is an oasis of calm and relaxation after navigating the hectic souk's. Yaseen, Jamal and Bernard are exceptional hosts and provided me with an itinerary that made my holiday a memorable experience. From trekking the Atlas Mountains to quad biking in the desert Riad Menzeh ensured my trip to Marrakech would be an all time highlight. Breakfast is delicious and plentiful with the dinner I had the best I had in my time in Marrakech. Looking forward to returning to this exceptional Riad.

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Pauric G
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at Riad Menzeh for a few nights before traveling to the coast and then returning to stay at a different riad in Marrakech. Menzeh was comfortable enough, but after reading the outstanding reviews I have to admit I was underwhelmed. The riad was very difficult to find (we were driving, so perhaps not a problem if you're being picked up at the airport) and while many sites were within 20 - 30 minutes walking distance it was a bit removed. The room was nice enough, though the door to the bathroom did not close completely. There were really no amenities on the property, it was very basic. We did eat dinner there one evening and it was good, and breakfasts were also decent. Overall it was comfortable and a good value, just not necessarily a "wow" experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katrina C
Reviewed 3 July 2014

What can I say apart from an incredible place!
Bernard and the staff really make you feel so at home, with helpful advice, tips on where to visit etc. The food and drinks we had there were perfect and yummy.
I can't say much more apart from perfect. Great location too, about a 15 minute walk from the main square but really peaceful.
Finally it is insanely good value!
Definitely have a relaxing hamman and/or massage too if you have a chance.
We would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Our trip to Marrakech would not have been so pleasant if we had not stayed at this Riad. When we arrived the staff, Jemaal and Yaseen, sat down with us and asked what we wanted to do while in Marrakech and helped us setting up a schedule of what we should do. This was so helpful! They scheduled a day trip to the Atlas Mountains that was so wonderful and we got to see a different side to Morocco than just the busy streets of Marrakech. One of the nights they invited us to dinner on the house and served one of the best meals that I had during our trip. The roof terrace of the Riad is very pleasant, has a great view of the city, and is perfect if you just want to take an afternoon of and just relax.

The Riad was very clean, rooms were nice, although the bed were perhaps a bit to hard for my taste. So if you are going to Marrakech this is the place where you should stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple