“Rudest restuarant ever!”

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Rudest restuarant ever!”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I am writing this review while still in Marrakesh because i am disgusted at the rudeness i have just recieved from thier maitre d'. We wanted to eat here tonight as we are in the hotel next door and reviews looked ok. On arrival the doorman/maitre d' physically tried to force me in and then as i stepped back to resist shouted at me. I would not eat here if they paid me! Even in the Souk they know thier manners. Good luck to those of you that endorse such behavior and try the food. Personally thier are hundreds more better than this in Marrakesh.

Visited December 2013

San Francisco, California
“Nice Fresh Veggie Selections!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I can only comment on the veggie food, but I give it two thumbs up!
Actually the choices are fairly extensive:
Hummus bi tahina,Haricots vert in tomato sauce,Browned cauliflower,Epinard in fried dough,Taboule,Saffron rice,White rice with green sauce,2 kinds of soup (potage?),falafel and more...
Although I suffered some mix-ups and started to choke from the smoke, the people in the upstairs bar were exceptionally friendly and fun in all persuasions...!
I prefer, however, the downstairs dining area; flowers at every table and a competant and very friendly waiter, manager and chef!

• Visited November 2013
London
“Lovely lebanese”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

High class but reasonably priced Lebanese restaurant. Food was great. We had the sharing mesa - ten small dishes between two. All were freshly cooked. The tabbouleh was the best we've ever had. The waiting staff could have been better, but that aside, this is recommended.

Visited November 2013
London-UK
“Well Below Average.”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

It was the filthiest and the most un hygienic eating place I have ever been. This place should not exist in any health and safety standards, not even in Marrakech.
Filthy seats, napkins, kitchen, floor, toilets....
This place should have been shut down long ago.

Visited May 2013
London
“Lovely meal - nice change to tagines”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We'd been in Morocco for a few weeks and wanted something non taginey and this fit the bill. We had fried squid platter , a large salad, tabbouleh, hummus, falafel and some drinks and paid around 400dhm. The waiter was charming, played with our two little ones and made us all laugh so it was a lovey evening with food prepared freshly and in a ice Parton town where we could park outside.

• Visited August 2013